Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s still hope. Life is beautiful

Oh no… who’s that?

I just killed him, don’t worry.
I really dislike it when people say 'life happens' when they mean 'something bad happened'.
Life is everything. The good and the bad.

It's your perspective that you need to change. The reason this is hard is because thought patterns are internalized in your brain structure and turn into a habit. And it's hard to break habits.
But it is possible!

Bruh you're asking for sanji to just absolutely rag doll queen for no reason. If the fight continues no matter what it's neg-low diff for sanji unless queen pulls out ice oni and awakening. Thatd be like zoro chopping off kaidos head after luffy beats the brakes off him
Nah im asking for that worst case scenario because there is a "chance" Queen is just done after last chapter. It's a compromise lol

#NotAllRichPeople
:josad:
The good rich people are fine. They are beheaded last.
:amazing:
I wouldn’t kill the rich. Death is too merciful.
I would take their money and give it to poor people, built schools, help animal organisations etc.
They would see how their fortune is shared and that would kill them from inside. After that I would put them in jail and they would feel pain of losing everything

Last edited:
@BillSlipton @Cross_Marian ''Beheading rich people'' is your only solution to things?
Let's be real, you won't do this.
This means you really have no solution.
I wouldn’t kill the rich. Death is too merciful.
I would take their money and give it to poor people, built schools, help animal organisations etc.
They would see how their fortune is shared and that would kill them from inside. After that I would them in jail and they would feel pain of losing everything

Status
Not open for further replies.