What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I excepted him to have adv coc. He doesn't

His ap isn't that high, he couldn't even damage sanji's raid suit, it's around wci gear 4 lvl

His "durability" works the same way as katakuri's "invincibility" , it's just a trick, once his flammes are off he has jack level durability and endurance

Overall king isn't as strong as Kata
Ofc he isnt on par with mochi merchant
He s stronger than kat

Zoro didnt bother to dodge the slashes from Kaido, he block Kaido slash, deviated Kaido slash
Zoro got push from King meele slash
Kaido did it as a passive AoE attack at that time, King was wildly swining his arms the exact opposite of passive.
Kaido's vajra arrow (active) has more knockback and power than anything King has.

Kaido has air slashes, though, while BM doesn't have FS, so not really the same thing.

The strongest of which are the pure strength/haki based ones (Vajra arrow) rather than the passive df breath ones, though his df breath is sharper (and his breath is sharper than King's strength based knockback slashes).
I was using that as one example I could have talked about King fire power give him greater defense then Kaido. Regardless, it proves the point that a subordinate can be better than their captain in a certain area.

Kaido attacks aren't sharper.

You just have a hard time accepting King can be better in some areas than Kaido.

If Sanji and Zoro shitted so hard on the top two Calamities of Kaido, just how strong Blackbeard's top two Commanders will be to even stand a chance of being a threat to them?
:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.