What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter confirms what I saying all along. Katakuri was Big Mom's version of Joker/Doflamingo.

Strongest subordinate with CoC that is the main villain of the arc before. Gets taken down before like Vergo in Punk Hazard.

Dressrosa/WCI were the Punk Hazards to Wano.

Zoro and Luffy can't take an awakened Kaido by themselves.
Franky is yet to use his anti Kaido weapon plus Jinbe and half of the SHs looks fresh af.
No way is Oda gna let the SHs wander aimlessly around Wano while their captain is up on the roof fighting for his life plus the anime opening already gave it away.
Gomu Gomu no Nakama incoming:goyea:
Whaaaat?
AdvCoC Zoro and AdvCoC Luffy can't take trash like Kaido by themselves?
Their tag team low or mid diff Kaido

Jack and Queen never received attacks at a level where Zoro produces though, so you cant use that argument here, Queen and jack relieved attack far weaker than what Zoro can dish out or am i wrong?

Why are you separating his flames, his DF durability and his own durability though, thats what i dont get, isnt all his own power?

He took attacks that hurt Kaido with him not being affected, shouldnt that already show you what is what

Kaido was cut by an attack that didnt even face King, Sanji's attacks are far weaker than Zoro's.

I know there is a lot of agenda piece here in WG but taking it too far is really not cool, why totally disregard feats that prove you wrong for the sake of agendas?
I wrong for the sake of agenda, you is comparing DF ability with his Special Lunarian race? His already has his Durability who came from Dinosaur DF, he only has a defense, Kaidou,Queen and Jack already receives attacks that bypass his Durability DF and they was still going on, Albert doesn't.

This chapter confirms what I saying all along. Katakuri was Big Mom's version of Joker/Doflamingo.

Strongest subordinate with CoC that is the main villain of the arc before. Gets taken down before like Vergo in Punk Hazard.

Dressrosa/WCI were the Punk Hazards to Wano.
Lmaoo strongest subordinate
Kaido to Doffy
"Why were you such a weakling Doffy"

And to by far the weakest and most unimpressive calamity
"You were not weak, its just that they are too strong"

Talk about living in a fantasy land lmao

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
**** stfu out here making excuses like an idiot. Queen doesnt know shit about Chopper….and called him a monster. Same thing he called King. Monster means nothing in PL, unless said so.

King’s only hype is he can survive any environment. You cant debunk it..…rip
so queen is blind and can't see that chopper is in his monstrous form that is literally called ''monster chopper''? Poor Queen you think since he's blind his CoO would be better:pepemy:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
King should become Sanji's teacher and have him learn a thing or two about using fire for defensive purpose
Idgaf about Lanji.

But what interests me the most is what King and Queen will do after the war. Alliance handling them over to the Marines would be a bitch move.

I always thought people like Jack, Ulti, or Page One would join Kidd.

Maybe King and Queen will choose to follow either Kidd or Law?

Has Queen ever hit anybody with his lasers
Nope, he only fought against speedsters

He was playing with Chopper and wanted to eat him for dinner, not too hard to see that.

"Sparking Queen" and the "Black Coffe" he used against Sanji were basically instant attacks, pretty fast. Thanks to Sanji's flying potential and speed, he could dodge it.

Status
Not open for further replies.