What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Queen never elborated on why he called him a monster.
You say this^^

Hes obviously talking about the abilitiy to survive any climate being monstrous. Which again is lame hype. King being called a monster is no different to Chopper’s. Has nothing to do with PL.
Then you proceed to counter your own words by saying this^^

How can you say it's nothing to do with PL when in your own words queen never elaborated it?

What? Above King Kong Gun?

Luffy folded a town (and the underlying bedrock).
There wasn't much bedrock though. It was extremely hollow underneath thanks to the underground port for Doffy's criminal operations, and the part that he folded was only the area not shredded to bits by Doffy's Birdcage. By calculations Zoro's ISDS feat is much more impressive than that.

So I definitely understand the complaints about fight substance but why are people comparing about fight length? These are by far Zoro and Sanji's longest fights and by far their most fleshed out villains. We can shit on action panels, etc all day, but to act like Oda didn't give these 2 more to do now than ever is straight up BS

At this rate, if you want more then just hope Morj's theory comes true. He IS right, Oda for some reason has not addressed Zoan awakening. Whether or not that's just for Kaido for some reason is unknown, but he hasn't forgotten about Awakening because Law/Kid just used it.

We KNOW Zoan awakening has to do with durability/getting up after being defeated, because this is EXACTLY what happened to the jailers in ID. Could this make the fights more desperate? The Vs. Chapters already happened for sure, but that's not to say the mold can't be broken because this is precisely what could separate the beast pirates from other crews.

So far, it's just status quo until it ever happens, IF it ever happens
Law and kids ain't zoans tho lol

what do you mean provide my grounds
I didnt make a claim
I debunked your claim.

there is no basis to claim without the flames kings durability is less than queen's
there is however one to suggest with his flames active he is invulnerable to attacks that hurt even kaido.
Flameless King’s durability is featless tho. Whilst Queen has many feats. Are we supposed to just give him the benefit of the doubt lol. As of now his flameless self looks less durable then Queen and Kaido.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I don't see how Zoro defeating King this chapter would make Yamato's case. Zoro has the means to force King's fire to disperse, and has showcased better AP feats on the roof in comparison to her.

Tbh Yamato hasn't impressed me in her clash eith Kaido.
Haoshoku coating is an ability that belongs to only a handful of the very strongest:

Yamato is among that rarefied group:

I'm very reluctant to place any character without Haoshoku coating above characters with Haoshoku coating. All the strongest characters in Wano have Haoshoku coating:
  1. Roger
  2. Primebeard
  3. Kaido
  4. Linlin
  5. Rayleigh
  6. Oden
  7. Luffy
  8. Zoro
  9. Yamato

I think it's the true mark of a Top Tier.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Well his flames are take out when his move or attack with Speed, is simple as that as already Said, FS users and Speedster are his nightmares, thats why he was getting beat up by Marco.
Again, wrong.

His flames only go out in Hybrid form, not in Zoan form. Why should he even use Hybrid form against Katakuri when he can simply defend all his attacks with his flames active?

it means he is so much stronger than Queen that to queen he is a monster:steef:
Too bad Queen never said that tho
Post automatically merged:

You say this^^

Then you proceed to counter your own words by saying this^^

How can you say it's nothing to do with PL when in your own words queen never elaborated it?
Queen never elaborated on it. But if we go by context….then we know why hes calling him a monster

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The “mountains” are giant rocks. A mountain can be any size
But these mountains are legit big.

empura Udon did this.
It quite literally uprooted a part of a mountain range [as Law described it] from the bedrock and up.

If you want to see the size of that mountain range here ya go:

A number walked through this door and the mountain on the roof is 3x/4x the size of a number (~ oars so approx. 50 mts give or take).

The mountains downstairs dwarf the mountains on the rooftop.

Moreover Tempura Udon is a piercing attack, unlike Boundman's blunt force attacks so there's the added lethality factor as well.

This what a saying since i see King don't receive none damages, was his Defense thanks to his flames.
how does that take away from his defence, this is the same as saying Luffy has shit durability because of his DF, or Zoro has shit defence thanks to his swords.......
You cant nitpick and pick and choose what suits you, the fact is his flames is as much of his power as he is alive and you cant separate the 2.

I mean with this type of logic you will soon be saying Sanji is weak and he is only strong because he is a modified human, forgetting that its part of his power and he had to train to be able to control said power.

King is a durability monster and you cant take that away from him, and that is a fact!

Tempura Udon did the same thing, except it's much more lethal than KKG. It's pretty close but not exactly equal in terms of DC while Tempura Udon is much more lethal since it's a piercing attack. Let me put it this way, allow Mogura Thrust Mochi to have a similar (still less) DC as to a KKG and that's Tempuradon.
I wouldn't really consider Tempura Udon significantly more lethal than KKG. While Tempura Udon can pierce targets easier, its overall AP is less than that KKG, meaning KKG has an easier time incapacitating opponents overall.

On the meta side of things, most moves in OP could be considered 'less lethal' considering how much Oda loves killing off characters

Oda Made Queen into another Pica. He didn't know how to Make Sanji tank Lasers so Sanji just dodged them for several chapters which made for a boring fight
true but also the fixation about the german thing was so annoying, a chapter in which is title is warrior of science we have sanji running away, then we have the stupid geisa suplot, then sanji destroy the suit and last panel Sanji is using hell memory.
If we analyze the real fighting panel is equal to 1 page for a chapter apposite relate to Sanji.
That sucks. Oda should have use a different way to use Sanji&Queen when exploring Sanji PU.

Status
Not open for further replies.