What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, doesn't have to be all of them in that case. It's just a question of why he hasn't addressed it. If it's just Kaido, then understandable. If he's been waiting for the subordinates to go down, same deal I guess. We'll see in a few chapters what is true or not
I think it's just Kaido. Oda has already pulled all his cards when it comes to the calamities and Zoro–Sanji, if the clamatiais had awakening I think Oda wouldn't go all in with Zoro and Sanji + revealing King's true face with Queen's secret abilities. The only character that still has things to be revealed about him is Kaido, especially when we've never seen a mythical zoan awakening before.

Pretty nice chapter from what we have so far, what im most looking forward to is whats the deal with king and kaidos flashback. it mentions a "government research facility", wonder whats up with that
:choppawhat:
They may have met at Punk Hazard, then went back and reclaimed it as a form of "revenge/closure". I thought P.H was initially a w.g lab.

Haoshoku coating is an ability that belongs to only a handful of the very strongest:

Yamato is among that rarefied group:

I'm very reluctant to place any character without Haoshoku coating above characters with Haoshoku coating. All the strongest characters in Wano have Haoshoku coating:
  1. Roger
  2. Primebeard
  3. Kaido
  4. Linlin
  5. Rayleigh
  6. Oden
  7. Luffy
  8. Zoro
  9. Yamato

I think it's the true mark of a Top Tier.
Yamato >> Zoro

You seem to be confused about something, Sanji and Inu didnt bypass the durability of Queen and Jack, they overpowered them.

What Killer dd to Kaido is whats we can call bypassing, what Sanji did was simple power above what Queen could take
Thats bypassing or overcome doesn't? If a punch you and pass through you defense i am bypassing are not?

Status
Not open for further replies.