What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't fathom how anyone could read that Sanji/Queen fight and be like : "Yup these guys are definitely stronger than Doflamingo and Dressrosa Luffy who wrecked an entire country with city level attacks"
what about Zoro? The massive Golem is bigger than the city himself.....nah Golem is jsut trash right....
The Size of 1 hand is bigger than the arena in which Luffy fought almost like a small city...1 punch made all colosseum fighter fly just from the shock wave. But hey Pica is folder right? :suresure:

If Sanji cannot win without it, idk how that doesn’t push it to high diff. He literally needed major growth to win.

If he’s so exhausted he drops unconscious, that means he gave everything he had and he was pushed to his limits. Extreme diff.
No a powerup is like zoro who got shit on by king until he learned about swords and king weakness, sanji could still kick queen around and just needed extra power to end the fight with a few kicks, plus he fought people before so falling down from exhaustion is not the same as damage, its like luffy who shitted on doffy with g4 and passed out cause he ran out of haki.
You really dont make sense here, he mid diffed queen.

Sanji vs Queen is like 20 chapters long, is that what you call a mid diff, WsW vs Jinbe was way better than Queen vs Sanji tho.
that's what we call milking, they only have 1 chapter of intense 1 vs 1 fight, and it's nothing like extreme diff battle like kata vs luffy but more like jinbe vs who is who (youre right bout this is better), even king delivers more difficulity than queen to sanji or even scabbards deliver more threat to kaido than queen to sanji. honestly sanji deserve more. all queen did just being ragdolled by sanji since their first encounter, the only reason sanji is tired out not because get damaged or wounded but because exhausted.

Actually is see that in this forum a lot. Like debates base king mid diffs hybrid Marco, and other comments like this. I don’t even understand what they are trying to say.
Marco fought king and queen at the same time, and during that time king and queen changed forms often. As they do while fighting we have seen that now. And at the end king attacks A tired marco and they say he beats him easily.
I’m gonna say something that people might not like. The YC1 are more or less the same level and not one can defeat the other that easily. And king doesn’t have a tougher defense than Kaido.
You said it right my friend these guys seems to forget part of the manga and I've already told them all yc1 is in the same ballpark

King is done

Last chapter "Queen isn't defeated
The Vs title means nothing
Sanji using new moves and mode means nothing "
Lol told you he was done

Same thing here,
Zoro uses new attacks and strike King down
We'd see him on the floor defeated next chapter

Whenever there is Vs titles it means the battle is ending the same chapter or the result is shown in beginning of the next chapter

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
King uses an attack called "Omori Karyudon" and Zoro a new attack called "Dragon King of the Three Flames" or something like that.
Wait, Zoro is actually using Fire-Fox Style to damage King so it's possible that he's targetting the flames on his back and King at the same time.

I guess COC wasn't the only reason why Zoro's attacks are so effective after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.