What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law was speechless that Zoro could still move attack continue the plan to split Kaido from Big Mom. Not only that the moment Zoro went for Kaido (law was like this:)

Not only that, Zoro was always holding back his hacky due to Enma (he was having during all the raid in Onigashima a conflict with his blade). that make a swordman weaker King coundt be more right when he said that Zoro is getting defeated by his own blade (in a sarcastic way, cuz you dont see every day a swordsman losing cuz your blade)

Remove that 2 factors and you trully see Zoro full potential. (the flying dragon blaze didnt land also lucky dragon :suresure:) for now :milaugh:
Law is always like this, with lufdy and Kidd too, so is not only so ething that him made with Zoro to begin with.

I already said Zoro Strongest attack only Scarred Kaidou, he still fighting non stop, while King/Albert will get his first damage right now.

Give a round of applause to Sandai Kitetsu. Many wrote it off to be destroyed during Zoro's battles with the Yonko or King, but it pulled through. Mihawk was serious about Zoro not allowing even a single nick on one of his blades. I knew Oda would not foresake Zoro's training for anything.
I do hope he's gifted Nidai though by Tengu. Sandai is Tengu's sword so maybe he feels he conquered it but could use the upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.