What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, I have more of a majority on my side so we "Ztards" are always sitting gucci, with our usual high rate of correct predictions.

Zoro fighting vs Kaido
Zoro 1v1 vs King
Zoro not fighting Queen
Zoro getting CoC
Zoro Vice Captain

You're the one with no credibility and one who's very very few agree with from any logical standpoint.
Lmaoooooo imagine being so smoothbrained you think majority rules> logic

People believed the earth was flat at one point:laughmoji:

Imagine being as smart as a flat earther:hihihi:

Couldn't be me

Can’t blame them. You guys have been wanking the shit out of King this entire time when in reality he’s just your average YC1 with a gimmick. :kayneshrug:

Ben Beckman>Marco>Katakuri=King
leave out the fact that he is an ancient zohan. this aspect is giving automatically way higher physically stat than Katakuri and King lunarian power is perfect to melt Katakuri df power which is based on the mochi. The awakening shit would be pretty useless vs a King that can burn the enterally dome. No mochi no awakening no trouble for King.
You guys are sleeping on this 2 aspect.
Not using advcoo (which let be honest is not that a great power especially if King can move faster than Kaido in his hybrid form) doesnt help you against someone that has basically all other stat superior to katakuri.

If his genes were active, he wouldn't have trouble hurting Queen with DJ attacks before the Snake Move.

Please, stop quoting me if you're gonna act disingeneously. I know it's a high diff fight and you're not gonna convince me to change my opinion. Post Wano Sanji mid-diffs Queen though, I'd say that
:kaidowhat:

Come on man this is getting tiring

He wasn't aware he had a healing factor before ch 1028

Status
Not open for further replies.