• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody loses in 15 min or 5 min and is gonna ranked high as Monster

You can't claim King and Queen are above Cracker even with this fact in mind

I don't care if zoro has yonko level AP
Wrong.

Jack fought the minks for 5 days but now he can't even survive for half a night.

Kaido fought Big Mom for 3 days and he will be defeated in one night.

You need to stop putting so much importance in the "I can fight for hours and days nonsense". It makes no sense.

Luffy fought Katakuri for 11 hours, going in and out of G4 mode but somehow still doesn't have enough stamina and haki maintain G4 mode for more than 20 minutes at a time. That makes no sense. If he uses G4 mode for the total 20 minutes he comes out of it in a incredibly weakened and useless state.
:okay:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don't know wtf you're on about? The spoilers says how King decreases durability for his speed boost without his fire. It's a gimmick since he's trading dura with speed and vice versa.
I dont disagree with that but you are failing to realize that even when he does that, when he trades durability for speed, his durability is still legit because he took 0 damage from Ultora Gari when he was focusing on speed.
He is still an ancient Zoan of high caliber, remove his Lunarian abilities completely and he is still a very durable character...
That's what you are not getting and think someone can easily damage him if he focuses on speed... :crazwhat:

They were proven wrong with facts, primarily using angles of Shadows at the same time in 2 different locations, which is what my last point was alluding to... listing facts... I dont know if you are familiar with facts? maybe you are, maybe you arent. Then a majority of people Today... because we are talking about "present time" believe earth is round

Imagine having to resort to Argumentum no Populum as the top excuse because the majority is never on your side because said same majority makes a lot more wrong predictions than right ones

Sanji is VC
Sanji is stronger than Zoro
Sanji will fight King
Sanji will fight Kaido with Luffy
Sanji wont need Germa Powerup
Zoro will fight Queen
Zoro is number 3 in crew

Said same people called it a hype Sanji moment with he was captured by Flying 6 and had to beg robin for help
I havent even gone into the list of WCI and we can definitely go there, where Sanji's true highligh moment was baking a cake
Lmao but thats not me. I never said any of that shit. Don't pin your own insecurities on me and try to pass it off as if you're a smart guy debunking an idiot.

Your own misconceptions and notions are your responsibility. I view the manga logically. You always get refuted by me low diff.
Youve never once presented anything meaningful and think that a crowd of tards in the back screaming you're right makes you... right.

I honestly don't care to continue this convo. It's pointless. Respond if you want but I'm not gonna

I dont disagree with that but you are failing to realize that even when he does that, when he trades durability for speed, his durability is still legit because he took 0 damage from Ultora Gari when he was focusing on speed.
Never said his dura is trash tho. It's just not as invincible for non AdCOC users as people thought it would be.

?????
Zoro AP was already great and needed more to hear King nothing else.

Kata coa was pathetic if it was >>> it would have low diff Luffy.
Luffy ate plenty of koka attacks and it didn't bring him down for good but when Luffy started to land attacks on him we saw more effect.

Zoro didn't hurt King before his own words say the contrary .

Character words >>>>> any fanboy words let it be Z or S fans.
Lmao he was low diffing luffy you fuckin tard

Katas attacks> wci boundman luffy. Luffys just made of rubber so he's wayyyyy more durable and clearly has better endurance than kata.

Status
Not open for further replies.