What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King doesn’t have flame regen.

He just makes himself indestructible before attacks hit and the flames show up.

He didn’t regen from Rengoku Onigiri, he just made himself indestructible before it hit.

It’s probably gonna be more obvious in the chapter, but Zoro is going to beat King by hitting him while he’s attacking and his defense is down.

The spoiler is confusing because compare to the previous spoiler the last move that Sanji used was his best shot, for Zoro it look different, they spoiler guy is not saying anything about his last move, so that something strange.
because he is saying this: The chapter ends with Zoro attacking King.
and not like the previous spoiler with svq this: - Then Sanji chains a series of attacks and ends with one called "Beef Burst". The chapter ends with Sanji attacking Queen with this attack.
This is clearly way different, I am pretty sure that ZvK will have 2 fully chapter. Zoro main thing in this chapter is clearly Zoro destroying King mask which Oda used to give us a flashback for King.
Next chapter we will have the final fight.
I guess this chapter is rather dedicated to King's face reveal + backstory. Next chapter, it could deal about either King's COC or awakening vs Zoro. But we have to see the full summary - and at best spoiler images - for a better conclusion.

D

Deleted member 10278

That was not AdvCoC Zoro.
If Zoro had all three AdvCoC swords, what diff would King make??
Obviously a rematch with Ad CoC Zoro isn’t going past mid diff but the overall fight was a high diff struggle, with Zoro not turning the tides until he figured out King’s abilitiy and got Ad CoC. We been known it would end in one hit, but it didn’t come outta thin air.

Dawg you've been brainlessly wanking Doflamingo since 2013.

You're the last person to talk about somebody giving up.
Who is brainless here? Me or you Yankers that have been massively exposed this entire arc? Calamities don't even hold a candle to Doffy's ballsack.

Keep praying for awakening of Jack or whatnot.

He gave him a powerup to tame Enma. Learn the difference. He couldn't fight properly otherwise.

Like King said "A swordsman defeated by his own weapon."
Enma help him achieve what he needed to beat King.

Learn to understand PUs.

Years of reading Shonem manga but you don't learn why characters get PUs.

Bogard

You can't win
Interested in the way Oda will explain King's fire+defensive hax. So far all we know is that his defense decreases when the fire it turned off. It also seems like he can store fire in himself for situational attacks(the explosive one).

I guess this chapter is rather dedicated to King's face reveal + backstory. Next chapter, it could deal about either King's COC or awakening vs Zoro. But we have to see the full summary - and at best spoiler images - for a better conclusion.
I literally have no idea why people keep thinking this.

King is down bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.