What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally said this. People who thought it was going longer we’re just in denial.

Oda is washed.

Not only are the scabbards poorly written, the fights in Wano are disappointing.

The story is meh, the fights are meh, the character moments are few and far between.

I have no idea how someone can consider Wano a top arc at this point.
At this point the only thing that save Wano is an admiral showing up
Post automatically merged:

What if Denjiro finds Sanji and brings him to Hiyori

Then evil Sanji wakes up in front of Wano's #1 Geisha and Zoro's love interest?

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
Do you still have a theory that King is admiral level after this chapter?

There was never such a plotline and i honestly have no idea where you all came up with that.
I never saw the plotline until it was seemingly closed.

Queen saw that girl, Osen (?), and his inner thoughts seemed to indicate it was his first time seeing her that afternoon- which wouldn't make sense if he had just hit her.

I may have missed something due to reading off of my phone, i catch a lot when books come out.

https://dixxymouri.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F147770668758
:ace::usosmug::smart::cheers:

There was also Sanji being suggested as a Lunarian recently. And the denial of it ofc. Now with King's face reveal too, Sanji can't have Lunarian genes? Wouldn't it affect his skin colour if it did? I'm no expert on genetics/biology though ofc.

:wonderland::choppawhat::zorothink:

In a way both sanji and King wear something that deny their heritage. Sanji got invisible ability and a mask very ironic since he denies his existence as warrior.

G

Gorosei Informer

There was never such a plotline and i honestly have no idea where you all came up with that.
Sanji was afraid of turning into his brothers and losing his emotions and thus becoming evil like them? The raid suit was affecting him so he destroyed it to try and prevent it nullifying his emotions? He also asked Zoro to kill him if necessary after the Queen fight is over and Sanji is too far gone and not himself anymore?

:choppawhat::zorothink:

The man afraid of Wano vs the guy that helped conqueror Wano
King is a lab rat that got caught by Vice Admirals bruh

Only oda opinion. People just view Akainu as scary orc or Bowser
Oda’s opinion >>>>> since he writes the story

Another Marco and King parallel.

They’ve both been caught by vice admirals.

YC1 fans…..
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.