What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude still quoting me lol. Why are you so damn butt hurt? Is it that time of the month?

Creativity? Go take a look at the last 5 times you’ve quoted me. It’s the same “Useless kid is irrelevant sack of shit” over and over and over again. I love your creativity man lol. I don’t even take you seriously anymore, just look at my responses to your paragraphs you keep sending me. I’ve already identified as a troll user and I don’t take users like you serious at all…
I talk shit about everyone besides Zoro and if you truly read our interactions even in this very topic I have given you responses in different ways, explained how it is stupid to be a Kidd fan, even stupid to try to place him in same sentence as Luffy and Zoro.

And Kidd being useless and and irrelevant is a harsh truth that you one of the 10 remaining Kidd stans across the world still fails to accept.

And trust me if you were reasonable with your Kidd wank I and most people who shit on him won't do it. Look at @rerere at least he's reasonable with Killer wank and not many people shit on Killer.

But you Kidd stans don't even have legs to walk and you wanna fly high in the sky?

How about you try to compare him to sanji first, learn how to walk first before you aim as high as Luffy and Zoro.

How about you be realistic with useless Kidd??

King backstory now... Queen backstory probably with Vegapunk...

Jack???...

:josad:
Imo, all 3 are getting a real flashback with Kaido. We know this chap has King and Kaido on a facility being experimented on. Queen is definitely there and probably the one who broke them out. I also wouldn't be surprised if they took Jack as a young kid or a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.