What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda basically confirmed it's gonna happen:

Given how similar this arc is to Enies Lobby and the blatant parallels including Lucci, Kaku and Spandam returning and Kaido serving as the Lucci of this arc ironically and funnily enough, it would be extremely fitting for Luffy to unleash Gear 5th here. He unleashed Gear 3rd just before he fought Lucci and especially vs him ofc and defeated him with it even.

He unleashed Gear 4th for the first time vs Doflamingo too and defeated him with that too. With all these upgrades Luffy is getting, it's only natural too imo. Doflamingo also was meant to be Kaido's partner in Wano specifically according to Oda too. Although Luffy would have had Gear 4th by then ironically and thus a little to a fair bit of experience with it too ofc?

https://www.opfanpage.com/2021/02/2...ly-intended-to-fight-alongside-kaido-in-wano/
I wonder what it's going to be like though. Hope it's not some awakening thing ngl
Post automatically merged:

even if the medicine run out before, there are possibility like a 2.0 moment like nothing happen to show Zoro cutting Kaido to pieces.
Especially after how he reused Kinemon, Orochi, the nine scabban (all badly defeated and yet some bondage were enough to reused them), Nico Robin (collapsed Brook carried her for 2 chapters but right now she can stand on her own). Nah I dont buy the excuse that if Zoro medicine run out right after he won vs King that it Zoro final act in this arc....Nop especially for a guy that already experienced a nothing happen moment :kata:
Always bet on Zoro huh. I like it 👌🏾

Unfortunately that was all just a set up before the fight even began
1016 is when the fight properly begin

"He's gonna win" - Roronoa Zoro
This is Kaido chapter 1025 twin dragon:

This world doesnt need another dragon. Defeat aint enough, because the dragon can come back, Kaido is saying that 1 basically between Momosuke or Kaido has to die.
chapter 1033 -
>Listen, swords exist to cut people down> (Exactly what Zoro said in chapter 997), when smiths create them, they ensure they can take as many lives possible>. Kozaburo magnun optus blade was Enma, which Zoro is carring. Doesnt make you ring some alarm?

This are the last information Oda is dropping about where the narrative is aiming for.

I see some are still trying to claim King isn't fast or strong. Yet, they ignore and make excuses when Katakuri was being tagged by base Luffy.
:milaugh:

Doesn't matter what the haters say. FS doesn't increase the users speed and Katakuri was beat by WCI Luffy.

While King is facing ACoC Zoro. A stronger Zoro than the one who blitzed, bested and scarred Kaido.
:cheers:

So there are 2 spoilers from 1 person that everyone is believing in 5ch.

The first is the name of Zoro's technique which i'm not going to fully translate because it's a pain in the ass but the first part is "Hell King's three sword style"

The second spoiler is the description of what happens, you can see Enma the king of hell in Zoro's background when he is using the technique, King is swallowed by a giand fire dragon and we can see King thinking while smiling "Kaidou-san you xxxx! You xxxxx! You xxxx" the xxx are censured words. And seems that chapter ends with Zoro saying the last name of the technique which is a pain to translate
That's fucking sick if true actually :crazwhat:

Yeah but my point is that Zoro woun't get a moment with Luffy similar to Sanji's because Zoro would never leave the crew or be concerned with fears, insecurities and such.

It would take a moment where Luffy legit feels like Zoro is going to die for him to show that kind of emotion like he did with Sanji.
I am not saying exactly the same moment. But Just something from Luffy’s side as a character which shows something. Also Zoro is more important than Sanji narratively so I am waiting for that kind of big moment.

King and Queen going down in 1 chapter is tragedy of one piece truly hit downfall . Its all moment and hype . I think Jack was best commander among the three .

I am not dehyping zoro and sanji's moment here they totally deserve it but the way commanders are going down doesnt sit well with me .

Zoro one shot mr1..
Haters: the truth is that mr1 was weak and the moment zoro learn to cut steel he one shot him..
Zoro vs ohm.. one shot
Haters:weak.
Zoro vs kaku.. one shot
Haters: weak..
Zoro vs king one shot..
Haters: it's a gimmick and king is actually a YC3 and when queen mention that zoro would lose against king and that king is a creature that can survive in any environment, he didn't hype king as a fighter but zoro would lose to a snowball fight....
When people will realise that Zoro's fighting style is way more dangerous and deadly than their favourite character?
They can't stand Zoro being incredibly strong and having one of the highest AP on the manga.

I wonder what excuses they will make when Zoro kill Kaido? They are probably going to claim Kaido's durable decrease over time.

apparently now Straw Hats go help other Straw Hats with their fights after they finish their opponent. Literally never happened before, Usopp asked Zoro in EL if they should help Luffy against Lucci and Zoro literally refused
:suresure:

@rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @Tyki_Mikk @Lukegranders etc.
What do you guys think about that chapter-idea?
It’s cool and I definitely think at some point we’ll get a cool spread where Luffy and Kidd are paralleled vs Kaido and Big Mom. But the one thing I disagree with is Law going down and Kidd saying “Leave it to me”. While I do believe Law will exit the Big Mom fight at some point I don’t believe it will be by him getting knocked out. I think he’ll get involved with the CP0 conflict with Drake instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.