What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give your honest opinion on last chapter . Did you like how it was presented ? Of course both sanji and Zoro progressed to commander level but i didnt feel satisfied with how fight ended .

I have to wait for king's panel to judge things but it looks like face reveal , flashback and fight was all convoluted in single chapter they dont seem structured in any way . To me it looks messed because oda know anime will extend these fights .

To be fair i expected much more from King and Queen they had big hype i think its a big let down and they dont deserve to lose in single chapter .
If we say both fights were three parts, first two parts were so amazing that whole fandom thought this will be zoro and sanji's best fight but ending kinda ruined it

No COC, no awakening, face reveal + flashback + defeat at the same chapter. It's so rushed, I'm very disappointed. 2 more chapters wouldn't hurt the narrative at all. It seems Zoan awakening will be only used for Kaido...

What do you think about this? @Topi Jerami @TheAncientCenturion
yep, it is rushed it like Oda want to close the calamity fight in this year. About the awakening make sense also for ZKK:
It is only natural that they would revive, those beasts are awakened zoah users (Kaido reviving after Luffy victory make sense) extreme physical toughness and powers of recovery (Kaido istant recovery so we dont need to wait days for him to recover from the final luffy move, only remove his head is the solution)

Are u
If this attack has huge AoE which can't be dodged or countered then he can beat Katakuri

The issues isn't about Zoro's AP or DC, he has the power to beat katakuri...the issue lies with his attacks being predictable and also his CoO +

Anyway, I have Zoro as Inbetweener since he got adcoc
Maybe Zoro>Kata , maybe not
Tatsumaki is already a huge AoE enhanced to insane AP degrees by ACoC, and is spammable too- covers whole of Kaido.

It's not something Katakuri can dodge, nor something Katakuri can defend against- unless his defenses can withstand Zoro's insane ACoC + ACoA AP.

I'm not even saying that he'll be one-shot, but Zoro has plenty ways of significantly damaging Katakuri, with that being one of the most obvious ones.

But you obviously ignore that, so...

Tatsumaki is already a huge AoE enhanced to insane AP degrees by ACoC, and is spammable too- covers whole of Kaido.

It's not something Katakuri can dodge, nor something Katakuri can defend against- unless his defenses can withstand Zoro's insane ACoC + ACoA AP.

But you obviously ignore that, so...
Btastumaki can KO Katakuri so forget it

Power isn't the key to beat katakuri
You guys never learn.

Anyway, Zoro wins vs Katakuri if his attacks can lan clean
If not he loses or stalemate

Wait what?
閻王三刀流 煉獄鬼斬り

So, zoro has purgatory-king (En-Ou) three sword style now? (En uses the same kanji like of Enma, and Ou- just means king/emperor like Yonk"ou")
And also, the "santoryuu" and the other "santoryuu" are different. The second time 閻王三刀龍, it uses the kanji for dragon. is that a typo?

No COC, no awakening, face reveal + flashback + defeat at the same chapter. It's so rushed, I'm very disappointed. 2 more chapters wouldn't hurt the narrative at all. It seems Zoan awakening will be only used for Kaido...

Oda is rushing the arc. At least we got 1032 and 1033 before King's defeat. I wish Oda showed King's face in 1033.
And i am mad at Oda for not giving him CoC too. You gave Yamato CoC why not King. I mean his name is literally KING.

Btastumaki can KO Katakuri so forget it
Try again in English. Wtf...

If you're saying Tatsumaki can't one-shot Katakuri- then I never claimed it would. But you're shitting yourself if you think ACoC Tatsumaki won't leave Katakuri decently damaged- and that's low-balling it. Zoro's AP even before ACoC was enough to cleave Kaido's scales with it.

Anyway, Zoro wins vs Katakuri if his attacks can lan clean
If not he loses or stalemate
Yes, a gigantic ACoC infused tornado which covers an entire mountain worth of Dragon Form Kaido will be something that lands on Katakuri. Even if it's not a clean hit, it'll deal significant chip damage to Katakuri and slow him down- then he uses it agian.

And let's not forget the moment KK decides to go on offense, he's vulnerable to being cleaves, as shown by Base Luffy and Sanji being capable of reacting to KK's offense just fine. It's his evasion which is the issue- not to Zoro's AoEs, though.

Bogard

You can't win

Zoan's awakening is related to toughness and recovery speed

It's likely that Oda already takes it into consideration regarding the ancient zoan toughness and recovery speed. What would be lame though is for Oda not to expand on this more in a yonko crew possessing ancient zoan fruits

Status
Not open for further replies.