What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, you are always too fast with laying a judgement... Same as before King hype when you trashed him vs Marco...
King was amazing, ridiculously good performance, that's simply what kind of beast you need to be to keep up with Zoro.
His own captain, the world's strongest, failed to look anywhere close to as good against Zoro without aCoC...
Based on what did I judge it too quick? It is about King's defeat or the part that everything was rushed into a single chapter?
Exactly, King was amazing and it started great until Oda decided to put everything important about him in a single chapter and ending it like that. You may be satisfied with it but I'm not.
Again, it's about the rushed part, everything before that was 10/10 easily.

Stop wanking the aCoC train and you wont be disappointed, you dont need CoC to be a good fighter. Even if he had it, it wouldnt stop Zoro from defeating him fast because Zoro is following into Ryuma's footsteps - defeating any foe with a single slash. If King managed to tank even 1 aCoC attack, that's more than you will see from anyone else, including Kaido.
COC is one of the most important powers lore wise, King lacking even the basic COC stuff isn't really powerlevels relevant but it's relevant for his character imo. There's definitely a difference if people see Kaido's powerful right hand man having COC, thus kingly ambitions, or possibly awakening (tbh, COC is more important than that) or not.

Zoro usually finishes his battles with one slash, that's not my issue. In fact, Zoro's attack really seems really hyped. Yet again, everything else was rushed which got to this point.
Assuming that Zoro was going to defeat King like that, the impact would be better if Zoro already faced someone with COC too - in his strongest mode, even stronger than the stuff which was shown prior to this chapter. Do you really believe it wouldn't make a single difference how people would view this moment?

Why making another Mr. 1 moment if it could have been even better? Unlike Daz Bones, King had the potential to make it possible...

His lore relevance remains and will be expanded further, that cannot be taken away and instead will only become more relevant. Awakening is something that doesnt play much of a role, I said it back on Doffy, I said it back on Katakuri and it is the same on King... How do you even know if he isnt Awakened? How do you know that Awakening may still not play a role? Dont judge too fast...
True, his lore relevance will be expanded further but what's about his backstory? According to the spoilers, it is a short flashback about him and Kaido, prior to that, his mask got destroyed too. Zoan Awakening would perfectly fit Kaido's RHM, what are you talking about? Awakening became important the moment Doflamingo revealed such a power with great performance. Kaido's crew theme is literally about Zoan users - an opportunity to perfectly demonstrate at least 2 awakened users.

Awakening still playing a role? Perhaps with Kaido but how it is guaranteed King will use it next? The spoilers highly imply that he's defeated - and from the looks of the latest spoilers, I doubt King gets up again. If you're talking about the lame abilities from the jailer beasts, then yes, King could already be awakened but come on, no highlight and no decent portrayal of such an ability - are you really fine with it?

You want destructive fire attacks from King? The casual demolishing of Onigashima with slingshot wasnt enough? Dude was effortlessly mincing Pica-sized mountains with basically no drawback and you want more... His slap of hybrid wing is basically KKG without drawback which he can use over and over again...
Bro, none of that are destructive fire attacks lol. I know that King is physically a freaking beast - he doesn't have to demonstrate better stuff than that, it's clear. However, when it comes to his fire attacks, that's the part in which his other Zoan abilities rather dwarf his own fire skills. King got consistently hyped as a powerful Lunarian who "is a monster who survives on any environment" with his race exclusive abilities. At the end, we learn what his ability is about but honestly, I immediately had the thought: "Okay, that's it?".
I expected attacks which rather fit his epithet "wildfire" tbh.

The flashback shows exactly what we needed, how he and Kaido met and shows equal portrayal, both were experimented on by WG and both escaped to form Beast Pirates and on top of that, their toughness is highest in the world... Having CoC or not having it is not a deal breaker for me since I am not obsessed with it. King's cold reaction to aCoC is the best thing about it - giving no fucks about it.
The flashback shows that they were experimented on by WG and how both were about to form their crew but that's it. No aftermath how they sail together building their own crew or any other crucial moment like that. After this chapter, COC would be even more fitting for King, hell, Kaido and he were the ones who formed the Beast Pirates, both were experiments, King is the sole survivor (currently) of one of the rarest races in the OP world and this guy does not have COC.
King's cold reaction was rather a hint how he is a conqueror too, now that he does not have it makes his reactions less justifiable tho. And it would have been a fresh start if Zoro already fought a conqueror by activating his superior version too.

I already told you his toughness is the real deal even when switched to speed mode. Idk why you even complain about his fire ability when it makes even Kaido's durability look bad in comparison, lol. They are not skilled fire users in terms of comparing them to fire logia users, lol. It's their racial ability giving them tougness to the point that they have been considered gods, not even Zoro's ShiShi Sonson left a scratch for god's sake and y'all are complaining...
Already explained above, let alone that it's an ability which trades durability for speed. King also consistently demonstrated that he attacks with fire too, yet that's apparently the only thing which he's able to do - fire attacks significantly weaker than his physical ones.
About the complaining part, again, it's the fact how everything around King got handled in a single chapter. That's the main issue.

Wildfire played more of a role in King's fight than Drought and Plague in Jack's and Queen's fight.
King was a fantastic character, Zoro is simply that dangerous. You will understand when he one-shots Kaido next.
Don't let me start on Queen's epithet, aside from his viruses, we didn't see any of that when he fought Sanji which makes it even worse. And Jack? Please don't remind me about him...
Again, King is a fantastic character but a lot of potential got just wasted in this chapter to which you respond "Well, I don't care for any of that either". The thing is, you may not care about it but a lot of users do care about. And Zoro could have been shown even more dangerous if he one shots Kaido's awakened RHM and also being a conqueror.

As of now Katakuri murder stomp this fodder King :suresure: :suresure: :suresure: :milaugh:

Better stamina, better speed, better haki, Better fighter. Literary king got absolutely nothing on him. No wonder oda wanted zoro to fight the weakest YC1. He cant keep up with someone like katakuri. I seriously doubt zoro can defeat WCI luffy even now :ihaha: :myman:
Really? Is that why Katakuri fought WCI Luffy was was destroyed by Kaido at the beginning of Wano. While King is fighting a stronger Zoro than the one that blizted, bested and scarred Kaido.

:milaugh:

King is the most complete fighter.
Incredible physical strength
Super speed
Incredible AP
Durability
Weapon/swordsmamship skills
Flight
Element (fire) power
Mobility
CQC skills
All range attacks
Defense beyond Kaido
Ancient zoan
Recovery
Stamina
Endurance

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Based on what did I judge it too quick? It is about King's defeat or the part that everything was rushed into a single chapter?
Exactly, King was amazing and it started great until Oda decided to put everything important about him in a single chapter and ending it like that. You may be satisfied with it but I'm not.

COC is one of the most important powers lore wise, King lacking even the basic COC stuff isn't really powerlevels relevant but it's relevant for his character imo. There's definitely a difference if people see Kaido's powerful right hand man having COC, thus kingly ambitions, or possibly awakening (tbh, COC is more important than that) or not.

Zoro usually finishes his battles with one slash, that's not my issue. In fact, Zoro's attack really seems really hyped. Yet again, everything else was rushed which got to this point.
Assuming that Zoro was going to defeat King like that, the impact would be better if Zoro already faced someone with COC too - in his strongest mode, even stronger than the stuff which was shown prior to this chapter. Do you really believe it wouldn't make a single difference how people would view this moment?

Why making another Mr. 1 moment if it could have been even better? Unlike Daz Bones, King had the potential to make it possible...

True, his lore relevance will be expanded further but what's about his backstory? According to the spoilers, it is a short flashback about him and Kaido, prior to that, his mask got destroyed too. Zoan Awakening would perfectly fit Kaido's RHM, what are you talking about? Awakening became important the moment Doflamingo revealed such a power with great performance. Kaido's crew theme is literally about Zoan users - an opportunity to perfectly demonstrate at least 2 awakened users.

Awakening still playing a role? Perhaps with Kaido but how it is guaranteed King will use it next? The spoilers highly imply that he's defeated - and from the looks of the latest spoilers, I doubt King gets up again. If you're talking about the lame abilities from the jailer beasts, then yes, King could already be awakened but come on, no highlight and no decent portrayal of such an ability - are you really fine with it?

Bro, none of that are destructive fire attacks lol. I know that King is physically a freaking beast - he doesn't have to demonstrate better stuff than that, it's clear. However, when it comes to his fire attacks, that's the part in which his other Zoan abilities rather dwarf his own fire skills. King got consistently hyped as a powerful Lunarian who "is a monster who survives on any environment" with his race exclusive abilities. At the end, we learn what his ability is about but honestly, I immediately had the thought: "Okay, that's it?".

The flashback shows that they were experimented on by WG and how both were about to form their crew but that's it. No aftermath how they sail together building their own crew or any other crucial moment like that. After this chapter, COC would be even more fitting for King, hell, Kaido and he were the ones who formed the Beast Pirates, both were experiments, King is the sole survivor (currently) of one of the rarest races in the OP world and this guy does not have COC.
King's cold reaction was rather a hint how he is a conqueror too, now that he does not have it makes his reactions less justifiable tho. And it would have been a fresh start if Zoro already fought a conqueror by activating his superior version too.

Already explained above, let alone that it's an ability which trades durability for speed. King also consistently demonstrated that he attacks with fire too, yet that's apparently the only thing which he's able to do - fire attacks significantly weaker than his physical ones.
About the complaining part, again, it's the fact how everything around King got handled in a single chapter. That's the main issue.

Don't let me start on Queen's epithet, aside from his viruses, we didn't see any of that when he fought Sanji which makes it even worse. And Jack? Please don't remind me about him...
Again, King is a fantastic character but a lot of potential got just wasted in this chapter to which you respond "Well, I don't care for any of that either". The thing is, you may not care about it but a lot of users do care about. And Zoro could have been shown even more dangerous if he one shots Kaido's awakened RHM and also being a conqueror.
Oh ffs Sen-chan, did you have to hit me with that wall of text? :crazwhat:
I will read it, eventually... :mihugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

You say rushed but if we being real zoros ap right now is >>>>>> what it was when he scarred kaido.
How much of a fight was king supposed to put up against that

As of now Katakuri murder stomp this fodder King :suresure: :suresure: :suresure: :milaugh:

Better stamina, better speed, better haki, Better fighter. Literary king got absolutely nothing on him. No wonder oda wanted zoro to fight the weakest YC1. He cant keep up with someone like katakuri. I seriously doubt zoro can defeat WCI luffy even now :ihaha: :myman:
Lanjicucks finally gave up on their delusional fanfics of Lanji being anywhere near commander level, good. :cheers:

king's vivre card: he became a subordinate after being attracted by kaido's strength

manga:
Kaido: I'm going to get out of here and create a pirate crew.
Will you come, too?
King: Can you change the world?
Kaido: I'm the only one who can change it.
The vivre cards are confusing af

It's not the first they contradict canon infos, like with reiju, canonicaly she was never emotionless, but the vivre card state otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.