What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Kaido can start a fight off against Zoro and give him 10 free shots, and Zoro would still lose. Even if he gave him 10 scars, he still can't put the man down.

Zoro would need unlimited Asura just to be able to fight against Kaido for as long as Yamato did.
Just making stuff out of thin air now?

Linlin was worried for Kaido when faced against Rooftop Zoro's Hiryu Kaen. You saw exactly how potent ACoC is with Luffy, Zoro's attacks are also going to be boosted now that he's using it consciously.

Zoro can start a fight and give Kaido 100 free shots and then get up and one shot him with his weakest attacks.

Kaido would need Big Mom and restrict Zoros CoC to nerf him against Hakai to only be pushed as far as Oden pushed him.

I know being a Luffytard is hard, your trash can condum can never catch a break can he?
One Thunder Bagua and Zoro goes night night. Even if he tried to defend against it with the same attack he just used to take out King.

Must be rough being a Zoro fan when the dude struggled hardcore against a man who admires and follows Kaido for his strength.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
But one piece story demand admirals to be defeat to take down the government.

Lufffy will fight Akainu with full power so don’t worry.
Sure. Doesn’t mean I have to like it lol.

Imagine watching a YouTube video where the members of the Band Slayer lose a fistfight to the Jonus Brothers.

That’s what it’ll be like to watch Virgin Zolo and Incel Stanji defeat Admirals 1v1.

Zoro's usual three sword style moves start with 三刀流 (Santoryu/ lit. Three swords style) , then followed by the name of his technique.
Example

"三刀流...極虎狩り!!!"
Three swords style: Ultra tiger hunt!!!
For other styles, 三 is replaced by the number of swords.
One sword style is Ittoryu aka 一刀流
Two swords style is Nitoryu aka ニ刀流
Nine swords style is Kyuttoryu aka 九刀流

But apparently Zoro has a new style that starts with 閻王, like 閻王 三刀流 (En-ō santoryu)
Since 王 kanji is used for conqueror haki (覇色の覇気/Haō-shoku no Haki) . I guess this is about advCOC

Basicallt King didnt lose to santoryu. He lost to en-ō sentoryu

People still gonna downplay King as some fodder fraud instead of admitting how strong Zoro has gotten lmao
People are started to do that sadly.
I saw how Queen has better defence than King yesterday and today how Yamato defeats King because he lost to Zoro. :lawsigh:
Zoro fans now are saying King is trash against Zoro just to wank Zoro. King's situation is kinda sad right now.:king:

Status
Not open for further replies.