What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not everyone. I never bought it even for a second
Why not? He is literally called King. "So you intend to be a King then" also hinted he might have CoC.

So far the only YC who has it, is Katakuri. Oda showing once again he values Luffy's opponents above all.
Perhaps Oda is showing lineage is important to get CoC. Lazy bum Katakuri inherited CoC from his mother, but couldnt achieve AdCoC because he was too busy flirting with Brulee.

En-o santoryu > Ashura :endthis: if you believe otherwise, i'd like to ask why? Why would Oda introduce a new power-up fighting style for Zoro that is weaker than one he knew 60 volumes ago?
the asura Zoro used vs Kaido wasnt the same that he used vs Kaku though... the attack name is different.
Asura is a mode so probably Zoro cant use it as many times as he want. I still see Asura stronger because Asura himself evolve into a better mode.

the asura Zoro used vs Kaido wasnt the same that he used vs Kaku though... the attack name is different.
Asura is a mode so probably Zoro cant use it as many times as he want. I still see Asura stronger because Asura himself evolve into a better mode.
I'll wait for the pics. Current Ashura would be stronger because now Zoro can properly use COC in combat. But I'm talking about the Ashura used before, like on the rooftop when Zoro still didn't even know he had coc

Why not? He is literally called King. "So you intend to be a King then" also hinted he might have CoC.

Perhaps Oda is showing lineage is important to get CoC. Lazy bum Katakuri inherited CoC from his mother, but couldnt achieve AdCoC because he was too busy flirting with Brulee.
Because I never thought it was solid evidence. King saying that just shows that he knows about CoC, not that he might have it

It’s not about upset fights, every fight Oda has his MCs participate in are upset fights where the MCs get plot armored to victory, there’s nothing new there.

It’s about knowing that Oda will subject the only quality characters he’s ever accidentally written to getting defeated by Shonen baby drivel like Zoro and Sanji.
Well if oda write old man kill leopard with bare hand. You will say plot armor.
Human have hidden strength in real life.
https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna8317484
https://www.terradaily.com/reports/Ageing_Farmer_Kills_Leopard_With_Bare_Hands_In_Kenya.html
Though this old man credit to god for his strength. But…

Why not? He is literally called King. "Do you have kingly ambitions" also hinted he might have CoC?

It'll be retconned that he had it all along and just never used it because by the time him and Luffy clashed with CoC, he had already started to gain Luffy's respect and wanted to fight him on equal footing.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kaido can start a fight off against Zoro and give him 10 free shots, and Zoro would still lose. Even if he gave him 10 scars, he still can't put the man down.

Zoro would need unlimited Asura just to be able to fight against Kaido for as long as Yamato did.
That was broken boned zoro no stamina unconscious coc pulled by enma zoro.

This zoro clapping kaido like oden if not more.

You guys just don't seem to get it. Zoan awakening was the first awakening we've ever seen in the entire series. This was showcased by a bunch of low tier Zoans. The Demon Jailers were massively weaker than Luffy, Jinbei and Crocodile, and they got back up after being defeated.
What do you implying, that the Calamity and Flying six could really comeback, even after seeing King last words who implied that he is done?

King is definitely pushing Kaido to a robust difficulty but if Oda doesn't make Zoro dirty he can theoretically finish this as soon as he goes Asura like I predicted long ago in that 2 years ago I claimed that Zoro v King could of been similar to Zoro v Kaku but Oda made Zoro claim he can't win if he doesn't find King's secret so Zoro is being done dirty. :zosleepy:

Zoro's usual three sword style moves start with 三刀流 (Santoryu/ lit. Three swords style) , then followed by the name of his technique.
Example

"三刀流...極虎狩り!!!"
Three swords style: Ultra tiger hunt!!!
For other styles, 三 is replaced by the number of swords.
One sword style is Ittoryu aka 一刀流
Two swords style is Nitoryu aka ニ刀流
Nine swords style is Kyuttoryu aka 九刀流
Then you have mode like Ashura

But apparently Zoro has a new style that starts with 閻王, like 閻王 三刀流 (En-ō santoryu)
Since 王 kanji is used for conqueror haki (覇色の覇気/Haō-shoku no Haki) . I guess this is about advCOC

King didnt lose to santoryu. He lost to en-ō sentoryu
Zoro's naming his new shit after CoC haki but he doesn't know he has it. :risicheck:

Status
Not open for further replies.