What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One Thunder Bagua and Zoro goes night night. Even if he tried to defend against it with the same attack he just used to take out King.

Must be rough being a Zoro fan when the dude struggled hardcore against a man who admires and follows Kaido for his strength.
One thunder bagua lol, this is Zoro we are talking about not dog shit Luffy. After taking entire Hakai and scarring Kaido he was unable to even move yet thunder bagua had one job just one and that was to K.O Zoro and it failed to do even that. Hell that dog shit attack failed to K.O even Kinnemon.

Zoro would eat a 100 of those and then it would take just one Shi Shi Son Son to take Kaidos head off.

More like Zoro was struggling with Enma more than with King lmao, yet nerfed Enma Zoro tore Kaidos ass apart on top of carrying the dead weight that is Luffy and other super turds.

Now imagine if Zoro doesn't have 5 nerfs (4 superturds and one Enma) and has an Advanced CoC buff, Zoro rips him in half.

And talk about being pinnacle of dishonesty not acknowledging thst Kaido was white eyed, screaming like a bitch coughing literally buckets worth of blood from Tatsumaki one of his weakest attack that King no sold.

Was legitimately shitting his pants against CoC less Haryu Kaene and was ripped in half by 30 broken bones nerfed Zoro.

When you are ready to stop being dishonest hit me up and I'll embarass you with panels

What do you implying, that the Calamity and Flying six could really comeback, even after seeing King last words who implied that he is done?
Jack was "done" after being defeated by Sulong Duke and Neko.

Low and behold, he came back.

That's pretty much what Zoan awakening is implied to do. No matter how much you knocked down and defeat an awakened Zoan, they will get back up and keep coming.

Of course Oda can just go the route of not giving the Calamities awakening, but that's rather suspect considering these are some of the Strongest Zoan users in the World, meanwhile the Jailer beast of Impel Down have it.

Like when else is the perfect opportunity for Oda to use Zoan awakening? In another arc down the road, with less reputable Zoans?

That's pretty much what Zoan awakening is implied to do. No matter how much you knocked down and defeat an awakened Zoan, they will get back up and keep coming.

Of course Oda can just go the route of not giving the Calamities awakening, but that's rather suspect considering these are some of the Strongest Zoan users in the World, meanwhile the Jailer beast of Impel Down have it.

Like when else is the perfect opportunity for Oda to use Zoan awakening? In another arc down the road, with less reputable Zoans?
It could happen this arc but Kaido could be the only one with awakening, the Impel Down beasts could be a monster point Chopper situation where they were artificially awakened into mindless beast by other means rather than because they're master zoan users.

Jailed beasts are experiments of Vegapunk

You are just wishing ard

Jack came back after being treated and resting
Here he's declared defeated for good... there's no treatment for him

Calamities are done. Oda doesn't give a damn

King = doesn't have CoC
Kata = has CoC (even though he doesn't use AdvCoC attacks)
King = doesn't have FS
Kata = has FS

If Zoro(!!!) was able to discover how King's abilities work, why wouldn't Katakuri that figured out how Snake-man works in minutes?
Kata > King
It's unlikely for Katakuri to make King change his defense flame mode.
ACoC attacks were used to defeat King something is way too above of anything kata can pull.

Kata doesn't even have aCoA just koka.

Like without enough damage there's no need to change the defense mode at all so Katakuri would be unable to discover anything.

King = doesn't have CoC
Kata = has CoC (even though he doesn't use AdvCoC attacks)
King = doesn't have FS
Kata = has FS

If Zoro(!!!) was able to discover how King's abilities work, why wouldn't Katakuri that figured out how Snake-man works in minutes?
Kata > King
If we use elemental power to proof who has the advantage such enel lighting power working on normal human but not working on ruber man.
If we use characters with waters attack vs croco boy
what would happen to a guy that use in every move mochi against someone that can use fire in every part of his body, that can burn an enterally dome. Mister Katakuri can keep his coc, and fs still doing nothing to King. In fact mister Mochi is in very trouble vs King just because King can burn someone like Zoro (which has better coa than mochi boy).

King vs Zoro is hands down the best fight in Onigashima imo. Unless this new chapter is awful, I don't think my opinion would change.

Loved both Zoro and King, loved the narrative around swordsmanship, loved the Kozaburo flashback, loved the talk about Kingly ambitions.

The choreography has been top notch as well, I might just take the pain to make a separate album with just the whole of this fight. I don't know about others, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Hope the new chapter doesn't disappoint lol.
I think its also very telling that less people care about it ending in one chapter compared to Sanji. There was clearly a desire for that fight to continue because it felt lackluster.

This one on the other hand has felt like his old fights and I'm totally fine with it ending here. Plus I'm looking forward to the 2 Yonko anyhow

Status
Not open for further replies.