What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack was "done" after being defeated by Sulong Duke and Neko.

Low and behold, he came back.

That's pretty much what Zoan awakening is implied to do. No matter how much you knocked down and defeat an awakened Zoan, they will get back up and keep coming.

Of course Oda can just go the route of not giving the Calamities awakening, but that's rather suspect considering these are some of the Strongest Zoan users in the World, meanwhile the Jailer beast of Impel Down have it.

Like when else is the perfect opportunity for Oda to use Zoan awakening? In another arc down the road, with less reputable Zoans?

:josad::josad::josad:

These attack names are confirmed by redon https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...iler-summaries-and-images.19872/#post-2237359
Now if Zoro doesn't use COC in this chapter idk why he suddenly started to add "閻王". I like Zoro but I'm not a fanatic so I don't remember every of his attack but I'm pretty sure it is indeed new.
Because the attacks are hommage to Enma King of hell/underworlf

Btw, Zoro really created a new santoryo style based on Enma (and probably adcoc too)

Katakuri
Speed: 9
Abilities: FS
AP: 4
Durability: 1
Endurance: 10

King
Speed: 9
Abilities: Fire Regen + Explosion
AP: 8
Durability: 10
Endurance: 5

No matter how you look at it, King takes this. With all due respect to Katakuri, I don’t see how he wins this.
Not sure how King hits Katakuri, when King was struggling to due lasting damage against Marco even during a 2v1

I think its also very telling that less people care about it ending in one chapter compared to Sanji. There was clearly a desire for that fight to continue because it felt lackluster.

This one on the other hand has felt like his old fights and I'm totally fine with it ending here. Plus I'm looking forward to the 2 Yonko anyhow
The biggest difference being that Zoro doesn't need a prostitute to distract King and sneak attack his ass, Zoro and King clashed like men and Zoro came out on top. :steef:

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Not sure how King hits Katakuri, when King was struggling to due lasting damage against Marco even during a 2v1
Adapting over time.
I agree FS makes it hard as fuck to hit King. But King has the Zoan to endure anything that comes from Katakuri to Haki bloom in the process
Post automatically merged:

How you feel Zoro fans ? King got defeated quite easily tbh @Peroroncino @Finalbeta
Zoro too strong

Status
Not open for further replies.