What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda give me vibe how Natsu use his attacks, he has his base version, then he has his DS form and even kinda name them witth showing that he used a stronger form:
"
  • Fire Dragon's Iron Fist (火竜の鉄拳 Karyū no Tekken): Natsu engulfs his fists in flames and punches the target.[62] While he was wearing a cat mask, Natsu renamed this ability Cat Fire (猫ファイアー Neko Faiā). In X791, Natsu ate Atlas Flame's hellfire which gave him a temporary ability to use it in a single attack that is strong enough to hurt Motherglare.[63]"
Then Natsu powerup himself, in his Fire Dragon King form:"
  • Fire Dragon King's Destruction Fist (炎竜王の崩拳 Enryūō no Hōken): Natsu first charges his fist, releasing a huge amount of fire in the process. After a brief delay, he punches his target with immense force so strong, in fact, that it shatters even the biggest of his foes to pieces.[93]"
So we can assume that the En-ō santoryu is a powerup form of Zoro who is above his base forms.
Basically Sanji got Ifrit Jump, Zoro got En-ō santoryu as new form.
Kinda like it a lot.^^
Okay, that it hype. So Zoro has a completely new mode, perhaps similar to Asura or sth like that?

@nik87 @ConquistadoR

You were definitely right. I should have waited for more context. Now we really need to see the full summary.

But dude, i just answered this to another user. Kata could land double the amount of attacks, he would never K.O luffy cause he's the MC, this Kata/luffy matchup can't be used as reference. (And i know there are any other matchup to be used.)
You just won the "Worst argument of the day" award

:suresure:salty

From "King indeed has it " to this^ coz you know kinh didn't even outshine Cracker
Yeah, I am a little salty because my King>Big Mom agenda died as King didnt show AdCoC. He is still clearly stronger than lazy bum Kata though. This will remain as the most embarrassing showing of AP/durability in the entire series =>

can people at least try to read the fight in context?

Kata did beat Luffy multiple times. Luffy was lying on the floor trying to catch his breath multiple times. Kata just never went for the killshot because he wanted Luffy to win.
He borderline admits this when you see him smile knowing that Luffy escaped, or when he cheered on Luffy to get up the chapter before he was defeated.
Lmao.
What a joke of excuse.

True. It can be taken this way. Personally speaking though, I've been way more satisfied by Zoro's fight. He even got a full dedicated chapter already with 1033, something Sanji didn't get prior. If Sanji got the same treatment, I probably would have been more satisfied by that fight.
Chapter 1031 gave Sanji quite the focus imo

Problem is some moments of Sanji vs Queen happened in different chapters

Imma ask you to take a deep breath because you sound flustered.
So here is the deal, Zoro ACTUALLY took a direct strongest AdvCoC attack from Kaido and it did absolutely nothing like nothing at all to Zoro. Visually Tatsumaki did more damage to Kaido than TB did to Zoro and TB accomplished nothing so its not worth mentioning

So let me break it down to you and it might be a tad too hard to understand that's why I asked you to take a deep breath.

AdvCoC depending on how strong it is gives massive boost to your raw AP but your raw AP still needs to be strong. AdvCoC is very glorified version of advCoA but if your Base AP is dog shit to begin with buff can only take you so far.

Zoros Raw AP shits all over Kaido because Kaidos strongest attack thunder bagua was as effective against Zoro as one of Zoros weakest attacks without CoC was against Kaido. Funny thing is that's CoC Kaido attack.

So now imagine what happens when Zoro lands CoC enhanced version of same attack and even stronger attacks than the one that had Kaido
a) Scream like a pathetic pussy ass bitch
b) Get his scales cut
c) Have his Tatsumakis turned off
d) Cough more blood than Zoro coughed from Thunder bagua

so stop making wild statements like "Kaido is way stronger than Zoro"

Zoro whoops his ass the same way Oden did, no he whoops his ass even worse. The only way Kaido survives if he again uses a hostage. He already had Luffys dead weight ass at his disposal so that ain't hard
Zoro gets deep dick pentrated by killers blade.

Troll elsewhere

Kaido started his crew with King.
King is more special than dragon and dinosaurs so you can't hurt him except with adv.coc.
King has 1.49 billion (lunarian included), that's like the biggest among yc just behind Luffy the 5th emperor.
You want me to continue ?

Even if it was Zoro, it's Zoro and not Katakuri. Zoro doesn't need adv.coc to beat Katakuri, he will stomp him. Kata was wounded after one stab, imagine against Zoro lol.
King is above katakuri, accept it, there is no shame. One if the RH of WSC, one is a "mere children" of Big Mom.
King's gimmick mean more speed = less durability from the spoilers, but he still has his hybrid zoan dura to balance so even if Luffy without any particular dura against kata tanked +100 hit, you think King will be out ? loool.
"Zoro against FS", that's the end of your argument sry friend. You really thought luffy would be K.O against Kata? The MC? Kay.

Status
Not open for further replies.