What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He doesn't need to generate that type of AP. This is the issue thinking that AP is the be all end all of fights. Yes it matters but you only need "enough"

For the massive boost in AP zoro has just gotten, it won't do much for him against Kaido without any versatility to his skillset.

Like all things you need balance. Stats in combat especially AP is sigmoidal. At a certain threshold, adding more AP adds little to you ability to win a fight without having other factors at a good enough level. Zoro would still get bodied by Kaido even post COC boost because all he has gotten is a boost in AP.

Kata only needs enough AP which he has. The difficulty is putting King in situations where he has to use his speed to expose himself.
Your point is right overall, I don't disagree with that.

But if there isn't a exploitable, how do you think Katakuri can hurt King when Rooftop Zoro couldn't? The issue here isn't how many attacks Katakuri can land, the issue is clearly regarding how long Katakuri will take to hurt King even slightly.

Don't get me wrong, Im not saying its a wash and I never said it's a wash even when the wank was at its peak. King will struggle to tag Katakuri just as much as Katakuri will struggle to hurt him. It will be a battle of attrition.

Zoros current AP is vastly above luffys in whole cake. His AC and AOE also.

If he took out a dude who has lunarian dna, who has a special flame that buffs defense and also has an ancient zoan devil known for defense and still one shots there is nothing in kats defensive arsenal that is blocking what ever zoro throws at him
It doesn't matter he can't touch him

He now has a cover with Bepo standing next to Zoro in a cover to use as ammo :believe:
lmao, so lets wait for a "Bepo is the Rayleigh of next generation" thread :gokulaugh:

Luffy is not glass canon. He has always been an endurance beast. He can take damage like nobody else. And Before you say Luffy was one shotted by TB, remember Zoro was also done in by the same attack. It even says in the databook that Thunder Bagua has the power to one shot.
Wasnt Luffy one shotted by Apoo? :kayneshrug:

Seriously though, I didnt say Luffy is a glass canon, I implied Katakuri is either a glass canon or his AP is trash.

123 hits is a bit too much, isnt it? Most strong characters could probably take out Luffy with 100 hits.

Whats with all this shitty arguments for Katakuri I am reading today? Kata wanted Luffy to win so he was holding back, Luffy is MC so Kata's hit counts dont matter, blah blah. Dont waste my time, keep making those Bepo rivals Zoro threads that you used to at Orojackson.
Kat has Ap of kindergartner . simple mogura is enough to nerf him while its absolutely nothing to king. i doubt he can tickle king or zoro with that female alike punches . As soon as he uses fs , he should beg for forgiveness aganist these monsters

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
You should have tell us that weakness the past 14 days, come on ..
Trying hard to make Katakuri relevant :suresure:
Dont bring up irrelevant shit in a serious conversation.

Literally even the biggest King supporters like @Sentinel have expressed how underwhelming King's ability is once broken down. And I've been on here for weeks saying that It wouldn't take much for smart fighters to diagnose King's ability and that there is likely a clear weakness to it that other characters would be more privy to.

lmao, so lets wait for a "Bepo is the Rayleigh of next generation" thread :gokulaugh:

Wasnt Luffy one shotted by Apoo? :kayneshrug:

Seriously though, I didnt say Luffy is a glass canon, I implied Katakuri is either a glass canon or his AP is trash.

123 hits is a bit too much, isnt it? Most strong characters could probably take out Luffy with 100 hits.
To be fair, Apoo set off an explosion inside Luffy's mouth. Any lesser character would have had their head blown clean off, and not just had their bell rocked for a couple seconds.

King with his Lunarian defense trick barely has the same endurance Queen has

With his campfire out, his endurance may be close to Cracker's. Thats his weakness

Whats with all this shitty arguments for Katakuri I am reading today? Kata wanted Luffy to win so he was holding back, Luffy is MC so Kata's hit counts dont matter, blah blah. Dont waste my time, keep making those Bepo rivals Zoro threads that you used to at Orojackson.
The more that I read about Orojackson the more Luffy Fanboy centric it seems

Did people really insist that Sanji was never gonna surpass any Supernova captain?

Status
Not open for further replies.