2) Buggy
Zoro fans trashing Kata so King look good lol

King only has durability over Kata while Kata has
1- advCoA
2- high level of hardening
3- CoC
4- DF awakening
5- better endurance tanking tons of G4 attacks

After this chapter it’s clear who is superior.
Not gonna lie for a second I was gonna place King higher than Kata if he showed some of what Kata has, but he ended to be disappointing.

Chapter 1031 gave Sanji quite the focus imo

Problem is some moments of Sanji vs Queen happened in different chapters
It's not as much as you think in that chapter vs what Zoro got in 1033. But you are right about the 2nd part. I did a quick comparison between the fights and dedicated focus for each (I count the multiple hit skirmishes as 1 attack btw, also some non-named attacks to make it fair).

Sanji vs Queen:

- 1015: 5 pages; 1 attack from Sanji, none from Queen

- 1017: 3 pages; 1 attack from Sanji, none from
Queen, went hybrid

- 1019: 1 page; no attacks from Sanji, 1 from Queen

- 1022: 3 pages; 2 attacks from Sanji, none from Queen

- 1023: 3 pages: 2 attacks from Sanji, 2 from Queen

- 1028: 9 pages; 1 attack from Sanji, 5 from Queen

- 1029: 3 pages; no attacks from Sanji, 1 from Queen

- 1031: 6 pages; 1 attack from Sanji, none from Queen

- 1033: 1 page; No attacks from either

- 1034: 14 pages; 12 attacks from Sanji (10 are part of his Ifrit Jambe barrage), 5 attacks from Queen

Zoro vs King:

- 1022: 3 pages; 1 attack from Zoro, 1 from King

- 1023: 5 pages; 2 attacks from Zoro, 2 from King

- 1027: 6 pages; 2 attacks from Zoro, 3 from King

- 1031: 2 pages; 1 attack from Zoro, 1 from King

- 1032: 7 pages; 3 attacks from Zoro, 3 from King

- 1033: 15 pages; 2 attacks from Zoro, 5 from King

- 1035: assumedly 14-15 pages (if 17 page chapter, 1 is the cover story, and at least 1 page is Queen's defeat), at least 3 attacks from Zoro, and at least 1 from King (there will be more)

Summary:

- Sanji vs Queen: 48 pages (3 chapters exactly worth), 20 attacks from Sanji (but again 10 of those are the last 2 pages of Ifrit Jambe), 14 from Queen.

- Zoro vs King: 52-53 pages (3.5 chapters roughly), at least 14 attacks from Zoro, at least 15 from King

So while these look similar, again remember that most of Sanji's attacks were the last 3 pages. In reality, he has less than Zoro, even though his fight started earlier and he threw at least 3 attacks (only one named) before Zoro came back in.

But Zoro already got at least 1 full dedicated chapter (1033) before this chapter. Sanji did not get this, it was split around alot. So it's understandable I guess.

The main issue here is Zoro has less chapters Vs. King, yet had more pages/content. This means that the fight is in fact more focused and not split around, unlike Sanji vs Queen

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

1- advCoA
3- CoC
4- DF awakening

Not gonna lie for a second I was gonna place King higher than Kata if he showed some of what Kata has, but he ended to be disappointing.
King, The dog, sanji...
Now, Zoro is the strongest pirate. We don't care about yc:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

1- advCoA
3- CoC
4- DF awakening

Tankin wci G4 lmao

King is tankin Acoc attacks in this chapter

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Didn’t Zoro say if he couldn’t figure out Kings trick he wouldn’t be able to beat him? You don’t need adv CoC to beat King. Anyone who can figure out kings abilities has a chance to do so

Just like Kata if you can figure out the Hax he’s just a normal opponent
Figuring out the hax =/= exploiting it or countering it.

Future sight can't be exploited. Only by either angering katakuri or by gaining future sight yourself. Or having insanely fast attack speeds or high AOE.
Marco's regen can't be exploited. Only by seastone or having impressive AP/endurance yourself.

Nothing in the spoilers states that King's flames were exploited by Zoro.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

1- advCoA
3- CoC
4- DF awakening

Kata wouldn't be able to take a normal onigri let alone acoc attacks
King shits on him

Somehow king has become slow if he doesn't turn off the fire...
The same king that he caught sanji with rs while his fire was active.
Or that he sacrifice his def for speed and somehow this making him weak... All this while still being an ancient zoan with CoA...
King's clan was called gods.. pff fake news..
Marco only thought about king as individual after their fight but this was just for show the only panels that count is the ones that king and queen are together...
Even if all those bs were true, king could stay with his fire on and katakuri wouldn't do shit against him..
Stop the hate already :beckmoji:

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother

1- advCoA
3- CoC
4- DF awakening

Kata is cool

So why Oda gave adv.coc to Zoro's ? why zoro's previous attacks failed ? It's not because you can figure it you can do it.

Are you comparing adv.coc with ryou ? if even zoro was struggling, why others who have less AP can do it ?
I’m not, I’m saying Zoros prime struggle was his lack of knowledge of Kings power set. As Zoro stated. King is a strong individual. He still has an ancient Zoan which is going to let him heal from Zoros mid to low tier attacks like Rengoku Onigiri and Ultra Tiger Hunt.

You mean @Bogard ? :gokulaugh:Yeah, his love for Luffy might be fake though similar to Oda's love for Sanji

The mod panel were your buddies. So you were more like a Celestial Dragon protected by the admirals. No wonder you have Celestial Dragon as username 😂
Maaan, I had been thread banned, and temp banned more than any of you guys, despite being buddies with the mods. So who was REALLY being protected? :noo:

And nope, not just Bogard. I see a couple people who have massively toned down their Zoro wank on here. You're one of them. :amazing:

Sanji fans when do you think mink medicine is gonna show its effect. Now or End of Act 3?

I have the impression that this should happen when Zoro is very hurt - Nothing happened 2.0 moment.

:kayneshrug::neesama::steef:
It's not as much as you think in that chapter vs what Zoro got in 1033. But you are right about the 2nd part. I did a quick comparison between the fights and dedicated focus for each (I count the multiple hit skirmishes as 1 attack btw, also some non-named attacks to make it fair).

Sanji vs Queen:

- 1015: 5 pages; 1 attack from Sanji, none from Queen

- 1017: 3 pages; 1 attack from Sanji, none from
Queen, went hybrid

- 1019: 1 page; no attacks from Sanji, 1 from Queen

- 1022: 3 pages; 2 attacks from Sanji, none from Queen

- 1023: 3 pages: 2 attacks from Sanji, 2 from Queen

- 1028: 9 pages; 1 attack from Sanji, 5 from Queen

- 1029: 3 pages; no attacks from Sanji, 1 from Queen

- 1031: 6 pages; 1 attack from Sanji, none from Queen

- 1033: 1 page; No attacks from either

- 1034: 14 pages; 12 attacks from Sanji (10 are part of his Ifrit Jambe barrage), 5 attacks from Queen

Zoro vs King:

- 1022: 3 pages; 1 attack from Zoro, 1 from King

- 1023: 5 pages; 2 attacks from Zoro, 2 from King

- 1027: 6 pages; 2 attacks from Zoro, 3 from King

- 1031: 2 pages; 1 attack from Zoro, 1 from King

- 1032: 7 pages; 3 attacks from Zoro, 3 from King

- 1033: 15 pages; 2 attacks from Zoro, 5 from King

- 1035: assumedly 14-15 pages (if 17 page chapter, 1 is the cover story, and at least 1 page is Queen's defeat), at least 3 attacks from Zoro, and at least 1 from King (there will be more)

Summary:

- Sanji vs Queen: 48 pages (3 chapters exactly worth), 20 attacks from Sanji (but again 10 of those are the last 2 pages of Ifrit Jambe), 14 from Queen.

- Zoro vs King: 52-53 pages (3.5 chapters roughly), at least 14 attacks from Zoro, at least 15 from King

So while these look similar, again remember that most of Sanji's attacks were the last 3 pages. In reality, he has less than Zoro, even though his fight started earlier and he threw at least 3 attacks (only one named) before Zoro came back in.

But Zoro already got at least 1 full dedicated chapter (1033) before this chapter. Sanji did not get this, it was split around alot. So it's understandable I guess.

The main issue here is Zoro has less chapters Vs. King, yet had more pages/content. This means that the fight is in fact more focused and not split around, unlike Sanji vs Queen
Titanic work.

:amazing::steef::neesama::sweat::shocking::cheers:

That happens very often in One Piece, thats how Oda hype characters.

Queen wouldn't even come close to doubt Kaido's capability of beating King, because he is Kaido, not some dude he doesn't know, with a 320mi berry
Even KAIDO knows the pirate hunter LMAOOOO

cry about it. just because candy boy is pirate number 3 and no one knows about him, doesn't mean the same applies to Zoro

Figuring out the hax =/= exploiting it or countering it.

Future sight can't be exploited. Only by either angering katakuri or by gaining future sight yourself. Or having insanely fast attack speeds or high AOE.
Marco's regen can't be exploited. Only by seastone or having impressive AP/endurance yourself.

Nothing in the spoilers states that King's flames were exploited by Zoro.
Neither did I? I just commented on people saying you need Adv. CoC to beat king which is not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.