What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even KAIDO knows the pirate hunter LMAOOOO

cry about it. just because candy boy is pirate number 3 and no one knows about him, doesn't mean the same applies to Zoro
Why is it a big deal? It's their epiteth, just like Sanji's is Black Leg, and Jinbei's is Knight of the Sea

For almost the whole rooftop he just knew Enma and Oden. Queen wasn't in the rooftop. Why would he think highly of a dude with a 320million berry who came out of the rooftop bandaged in a cross and teams up with "Judge's son" to fight?

Queen asked if Sanji was talking to "the Pirate Hunter", then he said "He can't beat King", just like he thought Jack wouldn't be defeated.
Big Mom, after knowing who Kaido's opponents were going to be, she said "You guys can't beat that thing"
It is simply a plot device to hype a character

You still need Top tier AP lol
Kata dont have those
Kata definitely has the potential to beat king, not that I think he would necessarily be able to.

Like yeah, King has extreme durability. Kata can also just trap him in mochi and suffocate him or slit his throat with mogura. Again not saying that that's how kata vs king would go down, but kata could definitely kill king if he he got the best of him.

Thats why Zoro's fight feels more better than Sanji's. Since its focused on the fight more reader doesnt need to read the next chapter just to get few pages of the fight. Thats why i prefer if Oda focus on the fight until he finishes it.

Its better to have 2 chapter of a fight with no breaks rather than 5 chapter fight with breaks.
Yes agreed. It's my main issue and why I thought/hoped 1035 would continue Sanji's fight. For Zoro it's easier to accept because he got a full chapter fight already and he has less ~1-3 page scenes with not much happening. Sanji gets this like 3 times in his fight lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Well see, I feel like Zoro probably finished him off while Kings flames were fully active because that just seems like Zoros style tbh. But there are people like Katakuri who are able to take advantage of the short time when Kings durability is at its lowest.
How do you take advantage of something when there is nothing to take advantage of in the first place?

So why Oda gave adv.coc to Zoro's ? why zoro's previous attacks failed ? It's not because you can figure it you can do it.

Are you comparing adv.coc with ryou ? if even zoro was struggling, why others who have less AP can do it ?
King durability is still top, if you not have something in G3+ range, then you can directly quite the fight since you not hurting him. Even when King durability was on low guard, he tank Ultra tiger Hunt. People make sound like that other characters can hurt him easily, but that is not the case. Even if Zoro would know his secret, he would probably still lose. Adv CoC was need to overpowered King defense and ap. Yes King don't display much haki feats, yes he didn't get CoC or awakening(:josad:), but his ap and defense are top class. He tank lot of attacks since the raid start, facing Marco and later Zoro. Eat attacks who would one shot other high tiers(Killer and Apoo), he going this fast down doesn't mean that he is weak, but Zoro Ap beeing very high. Zoro was already able to one shot low high tiers(Killer/Apoo). At top he used Haki skills, enma and he didn't hurt King much. Everyone who don't have a high Ap would fight King probably for days....

Bogard

You can't win
You mean @Bogard ? :gokulaugh:Yeah, his love for Luffy might be fake though similar to Oda's love for Sanji
I loved Luffy even back on OJ. It's just that Luffy didn't really need any support there

On the other hand, the Zoro vs Sanji debate was more popular and I was more on Zoro's side because they were the minority, and I always love to support the underdogs

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I loved Luffy even back on OJ. It's just that Luffy didn't really need any support there

On the other hand, the Zoro vs Sanji debate was more popular and I was more on Zoro's side because they were the minority, and I always love to support the underdogs
The zorobros were the minority? Why do i find that hard to believe?:sus:

Kata definitely has the potential to beat king, not that I think he would necessarily be able to.

Like yeah, King has extreme durability. Kata can also just trap him in mochi and suffocate him or slit his throat with mogura. Again not saying that that's how kata vs king would go down, but kata could definitely kill king if he he got the best of him.
king can explode shit was as big as the skull
zoro split king with shishi sonson he healed
dawg the fk u been reading?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy got ragdolled the whole fight, Katakuri stabbed himself, he gave Luffy several chances to fight back, and by the end he let Luffy go.

Meanwhile Zoro and Sanji end their fights much faster

People are ignoring the fact that Zoro and Sanji are far stronger than WCI Luffy. Thats how you should see it.
Sanji drew with a sneak attack

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What do you mean? There are times when his Defense is weakest and times when it’s strongest. You can take advantage when it’s weakest. How is that not something to take advantage of?
There are forms where his durability reduces to Ancient Zoan durability when he switches off his flames for more speed - aka his Hybrid form where he doesn't have his flames burning.

The flame doesn't weaken. He exchanges excellence in one stat for excellence in another, while still being good in the other.

Why is it a big deal? It's their epiteth, just like Sanji's is Black Leg, and Jinbei's is Knight of the Sea

For almost the whole rooftop he just knew Enma and Oden. Queen wasn't in the rooftop. Why would he think highly of a dude with a 320million berry who came out of the rooftop bandaged in a cross and teams up with "Judge's son" to fight?

Queen asked if Sanji was talking to "the Pirate Hunter", then he said "He can't beat King", just like he thought Jack wouldn't be defeated.
Big Mom, after knowing who Kaido's opponents were going to be, she said "You guys can't beat that thing"
It is simply a plot device to hype a character
you right now:

:pepecry:

Status
Not open for further replies.