What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:suresure:King is a coward

Once he realised zoro figured out jis tricks...he started reteratihg back
Avoiding to be hit ...afraid!

Katakuri once his CoO was off, he didn't start running back , running away from G4
:milaugh: no wonder why King isn't a conqueror
where is the difference when one flies around to dodge and the other uses his df to dodge? kata was clearly not willing to take any more g4 hits than necessary you fucking clown.

also you got some evidence for the last line?

Katakuri still dances around FS enhanced Snakeman and has an even more effective method of evasion in form of shape shifting. With Future Sight, Katakuri can literally see where King is going to hit seconds before the hit lands. And in terms of speed:
Shape Shifting >> Katakuri's body movement >> Base Luffy's body movement, and base Luffy could partially dodge Thunder Bagua, a move faster than any of King's moves.

King won't just blitz Katakuri.
He won't bliz him but King speed will allow him to land a lot of hits, from what he showed it's not something Kata will be able to withstand for long

You still don't understand that AP alone is not enough to beat Katakuri. With Boundman Luffy could have taken him down in 4 mid moves. Luffy's AP >>> Katakuri's AP, and Katakuri was still > Luffy. You can't beat him without countering FS. Even Snakeman failed to hit him half the time.

I'll give Zoro his props for his AP. Definitely Top Tier at this point. But like I said that's not enough.
Yea i don't care what you got to say. You taught Sanji and Zoro would low diff. Your just a Doffy fanboy that likes to Cope

Zoro: "I won't let you take these “Meitou”!!!"

Zoro manages to free his swords and steps away from King. However, Zoro can't see where's King because he's moving at high speed.
Sorry Kata fanboys King speed>>>>> his fs it's no joke if even Zoro can't fully see it
Since when Zoro failing to keep track of someone means King has absurd speed ? Lol

:suresure: Luffy and Sanji are the metrics
If you can be too fast for them then yes

Zoro? No ! Get out of here

Status
Not open for further replies.