What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodbye King :josad:

Without you, I have no reason to read OP anymore :josad:
I wonder what Pteradon King will look like without the mask
I read perfectly fine, your bias is disgusting.

Zoro being paralleled with Ryuma indicates a cutting head scene. Dumb downplayers are portraying that as ZKK is over when instead it looks all the way around considering what Zoro specifically claimed about his will to kill Kaido by cutting his head.
Zoro’s Ryuma parallels just got their payoff in this chapter. Did you even read the summary?

Jack and Queen feats this arc where kinda underwhelming in compare to King feat.
Yes I know Jack fought for 5days in Zou and also could take a hard beat down, Queen also was very great in terms of having so many arsenals, don´t misunderstand me they been strong for sure and im pretty sure outside of Sanji, no one could beat Queen from the alliance side expect the top guys like Luffy,Kid,Zoro,Law and perhaps Killer? But in compare to each other I don´t know but King feats are soo good in compare to his follow calamity friends, that I can´t see Queen beeing close to him. The gap is based on portrayal(King righthand, go with Kaido to marineford) and feats are soo huge between these two that I can´t even see how Jack in add to Queen could be able to beat King.... Showing how worse Queen had it because of Oda portrayal, he and at most Sanji deserved also a great battle.
King is hands down BEST beast pirate

As a sanji fan, I can firmly say that king vs zoro was a better fight, queen was mid asf, got his ass sent flying as soon as sanji pulled out ifrit jambe, sanji's above YC2 and zoro is above YC1....ALREADY, these mfs are only 21 years old...imagine what they'll be at 30? All in all, both fan bases win (zoro fans got more on their plate though, but sanji fans got more than usual), still disappointed that neither king or queen pulled out their awakening though, ice oni hybrid queen and fire God pteradon hybrid king would've been so cool to see...shame.
At 30years old or even before that they'll be yonko level

:josad:Zoro fans copium :
When Ashura didn't do much "doesn't matter ,Zoro will get another chance "
When Zoro was confirmed to not go back to the roof "doesn't matter, ZKk will happen when kaido gflies over the capital "
When Zoro feat vs King is Ryuma replica "Oden bla bla "
take this l_ndule
King: "Don't get ahead of yourself...
Kaidou-san is the one who will become the “Pirate King”!!"

:josad:Zoro fans copium :
When Ashura didn't do much "doesn't matter ,Zoro will get another chance "
When Zoro was confirmed to not go back to the roof "doesn't matter, ZKk will happen when kaido gflies over the capital "
When Zoro feat vs King is Ryuma replica "Oden bla bla "
asura gave kaido his second only scar. how is that "didnt do much"?

where was it confirmed zoro is not going back to the roof?

bitch ass clown making baseless assertions, typical day in noodles life

Status
Not open for further replies.