What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think that the lunarian stuff and K&K FB should have been given much more space pushing the end of this duel into the next chapter, but the fight itself is top notch, much better than the crapshow of SvQ (just personal enjoyment, not about powerlevels).
I agree--maybe Oda is saving some of the Lunarian info for later? Also, I'm surprised the "King is a sadistic pervert" thing was never really elaborated on.

I wonder what Pteradon King will look like without the mask
Zoro’s Ryuma parallels just got their payoff in this chapter. Did you even read the summary?
:choppawhat:

My argument is that you guys are believing Zoro is drained since ages but he never gave up despite he claimed he was out of energies long long ago just like long long ago he claimed the drug subside effects could of kicked in.

You guys are the ones who need to stick their necks out and read between the lines and see the new parallel.

The fuck?

Beof Burst send Queen flying out of Onigashima while Leo Bazooka merely send Doffy crashing into a mountain. Sanji's heat adds extra lethality.

Literally any attack bar KKG pre Udon isn't doing shit
KG sent Doflamingo across Dressrosa and he was defending with Haki. It broke Katakuri's Haki guard and sent him flying across the Mirro World.

KG did all that against Haki defence. Queen was not using Haki to defend.

Sanji's faster, his flammes are hotter

And he has a durability around the same level as that of king's once his flammes are off

Sanji is around the same lvl, maybe a little bit higher
Sanji without his maximum speed couldn't avoid getting tagged by Queen, multiple times, so hell no.
With his maximum speed, nothing proofs he is faster, and sure it's not having the benefit of the doubt in a comparison with a massively stronger character. Not to mention that Sanji can hold his maximum speed only for a brief period of time, after that he is exhausted.

Same durability? Don't be ridicolous.
Sanji tanked a hakiless nameless sword attack by someone who isn't even a swordsman.
King easily tanked Zoro's Tatsumaki, the same attack that cut through Kaido's scales and made him vomit blood from the inside and overpowered his tornados and had Big Mom impressed.

King is so much stronger than Sanji.
And it's literally a far better version than he is.

Sanji has fire and physical strength, King has better fire and is physical stronger.
Sanji is fast, King is as fast if not most likely faster, plus he doesn't exhaust quickly like Sanji does.
Sanji is tough, King is tougher and can somewhat nullify attacks that would kill Sanji ten times (like a Post TS upgraded Shishi Sonson).

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You pathetic lying piece of shit. Literally 90% of your posts are just insults because you have a mental breakdown whenever someone doesn’t wank your favorite anime character.

The equivalent of 2 Ikoku’s nearly killed Zoro, even though he was only holding it back for 1 second
You person of considerable intelligence you already been bodied on that. Ikkoku is a speck compared to half of hakai

Last edited by a moderator:
You pathetic lying piece of shit. Literally 90% of your posts are just insults because you have a mental breakdown whenever someone doesn’t wank your favorite anime character.

The equivalent of 2 Ikoku’s nearly killed Zoro, even though he was only holding it back for 1 second
yeah but you see, after insulting, @ShishioIsBack still continues the argument.

Except that sanji's flammes scale way hotter than normal magma

Sanji can cover wadasumi, a character stated to be mountain sized, in flammes

So sanji's flammes can over a larger area and happen to be hotter

Sanji's flammes>King's
His flames igniting Wadasumi doesn't mean they are hotter. Queen already said King's flames >> Sanji's.

Status
Not open for further replies.