What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah seems like it
Still Zoro looked like a God in wano. Officially top tier for sure.
Can he beat Big Mom? Idk probably
I really dont know about big mom she comes off as circus clown than yonko. She can be really unpredictably dangerous and at times getting hit around by opponents like franky.

Her soul soul fruit is hax even Roger avoided fighting her directly we have to see how kidd snd law do it.

I really dont know about big mom she comes off as circus clown than yonko. She can be really unpredictably dangerous and at times getting hit around by opponents like franky.

Her soul soul fruit is hax even Roger avoided fighting her directly we have to see how kidd snd law do it.
I think Roger was more simply avoiding trouble of going through her entire crew. Why have an unwanted war.

Soul fruit won't work against someone with godly will power like Zoro
Prometheus is useless
He will tank all hera strikes
He's got AP to kill her
He can block any of her hits
Tank a lot of her hits
Has speed to land his lethal moves on her. I'd way Zoro extreme diffs

Good for you, but your previous comment was just bullshit I stated that out,
One Piece without Zoro in it, would collapse in popularity as fast as Naruto final arcs. Remove Shanks and the story would go down hill pretty fast, Remove some of the key player in One Piece and the story would go down hill pretty fast.
One Piece is much more than Luffy adventure but hey enjoy your mvp
You want me to say Zoro is the best part of one piece?

According to the simple logic of Luffy being the most popular character in one piece and whole of Shonen jump, its only natural I think he is best part of op.
:gokulaugh:
Bet you and your fellow Zorotards would have liked and gave affirmation to that comment if I’d have replaced Luffy with Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.