What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King doesn't have any weakness.

He voluntarily abandoned his fire defence this chapter because of Zoro's Haoshoku coating. Perhaps his fire defence doesn't work on Haoshoku coating attacks?

All the attacks that King tanked were in his speed form. And he tanked an attack that should be > the attack that scarred Kaido.

So no, even without Haoshoku, Zoro doesn't beat King. It's not like Zoro ever disabled King's defence. King just willingly switched from an invulnerable form to a much faster (yet still resilient form).

Honestly, it feels like Oda retconned King's durability. A mere Ancient Zoan shouldn't be naturally that resilient.
King doesn't land any attacks this chapter.

Stop this.

How is Marco supposed to justify such a close placement to King?

Unmasked King > Damaged Mask King > Full Mask King, and Marco only fought Full Mask King.

Marco has nothing on Unmasked King:
  • How does Marco deal with King's hyperspeed?
  • How does Marco deal with his CQC prowess?
  • How does Marco deal with Imperial Dragon Flames?
  • How does Marco deal with his insane resilience?

But portrayal though.

Oden's feats are shitty compared to Zoro's, but Prime Oden still had the better portrayal, so I place him as stronger than current Zoro (albeit the gap may be small).
Oden has not been fighting for tens of chapters.
The fact that Oda could not have Oden and Kaidou duke it out over 3 chapters or more in the flashback is a no-brainer.
Meanwhile Kid and especially Law have been heavily featured.
Law´s weaknesses have stayed the same since Punk Hazard. He has been getting more powerful attacks, but overall he is staying the same, no CoA upgrade, no CoO upgrade, no physical upgrade. The entire Wa No setup has been heavily in his favor. He is fighting team battles with allies that serve as tanks in the frontline, he has two opponents (Kaidou and BM) who rely heavily on their durability and tank attacks, meanwhile Law´s ability literally ignores durability, yet what has he managed so far?
And Kid is a one trick pony.

Yeah Oda was scared of his own characters and the world which he makes.
:gokulaugh:

Are you his editor. Oda can make Zoro a pussy/simp/retard or do whatever with him, that will be canon because it is his world. One piece is his story to write. You should be thankful Oda loves Zoro too and gives him so much shine. Its not my fault Oda loves Luffy more.
Kid go back and read his interview before laughing, initially Oda was scarred that Zoro&Shanks would be more popular than Luffy.
Not my word, the mangaka is telling that. Go search in arlog park forum Oda interview and you will find that

I don't take Ls, I make educated guesses and are capable to unlike you incapable to think past a straight line :myman:
List of your Ls.
1. Kaido is not the World's Strongest
2. Kaido does not have hybrid form
3. Calamities do not have hybrid forms.
4. Wings refers to only Sanji and not Zoro
5. Carrot joins the Straw Hat crew.
6. Kaido's title is not shown in the databooks.
7. Purgatory Onigiri destroys King
8. Asura kills Kaido.
9. Big Mom does not have Advanced CoC.
10. Akainu is the strongest
11. Tejas thinks that Sanji can defeat Kaido.
12. King will never fight Zoro.

Oden has not been fighting for tens of chapters.
The fact that Oda could not have Oden and Kaidou duke it out over 3 chapters or more in the flashback is a no-brainer.
Meanwhile Kid and especially Law have been heavily featured.
Law´s weaknesses have stayed the same since Punk Hazard. He has been getting more powerful attacks, but overall he is staying the same, no CoA upgrade, no CoO upgrade, no physical upgrade. The entire Wa No setup has been heavily in his favor. He is fighting team battles with allies that serve as tanks in the frontline, he has two opponents (Kaidou and BM) who rely heavily on their durability and tank attacks, meanwhile Law´s ability literally ignores durability, yet what has he managed so far?
And Kid is a one trick pony.
I think Sanji Law and Kidd are all in same tier but quite frankly sanji seems the strongest.

Big Mom ain't fully no selling that infrit kick either as it seems far above Kong Gun that Big Mom used Haki to block

List of your Ls.
8. Asura kills Kaido.
Sanji > Law and Kidd tho

List of your Ls.
8. Asura kills Kaido.
Some are invented, some were educated guesses, some are quite legit.

You think that Marco can low diff Akainu, that King can defeat Zoro and that yonko low diff admirals.

You are a joke to existence my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.