What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is one of the best reaction feat in One Piece:
Blocking all fire projectile at melee range from both side left / right and not get hit once. King has a semi moon around Zoro body and is fireing projectile basically at melee range. (think about kaku shit that hit Zoro multiple time, right now Zoro is blocking every single projectile
Zoro is moving his blade at super hipper speed, no fuking pouch will reach him if he can block that much in close range:

Is is the line drawn? some fans consider lethality = AP however when its comes to Whitebeard the same doesn't apply
Lethality WB is lacking even more.
Those are blunt attacks.

Example of lethality would be Togen Totsuka, Zoro's spoiler CoC Haki Heme Ha, Ashura on Kaido etc.
Example of Raw AP would be King Kong Gun Tempuradon Hakai WB's punches
Example of both AP and Lethality would be this

Zoro has more feats than Kidd. Kidd is portrayed to be above Zoro. Only fanboys will say otherwise
How so? One is guaranteed to be the WSS, can already coat his attacks with CoC just after unlocking it. The other is... Well I don't know what he is supposed to be actually. One of the Worst Gen leaders? So is Zoro, so what else? Serious question btw.

The only thing i'm dissapointed about is we didn't see more of hybrid King.
Oda seemed to really not want to retread the Zoan fights from Enies Lobby. He wanted to pay more attention to King and Queen's assets as a Lunarian and Cyborg i guess. Seems why he didn't play up their hybrids as bring much stronger than other forms. Like King fluctuated between all 3 forms constantly.

Funnily King has the least screen time among the Calamities.
And now he's already been beaten lol, considering no awakening Zoan

Might be by far the least flesh out YC1 with least screen time. Hope we're seeing him often in Kaido flashback.

No King without back fire is far faster than Sanji much less Queen.
Zoro was reacting to thunder bagua and Hakai attacks too fast for supernova
He also blitzed Queen with a casual slash

Zoro not seeing an attack is far more impressive than Queen not seeing

AP hell fucking no King shits on him. When has Queen shown even 1/1000th of Tempuradon AP.
Tempuradon is long range attack, I
Beef Burst is a close range attack, is like a grenade vs Rifle shot.

It was a lot more than couple of hits tbh Queen took a lot of beating, if you go through all the chapters he fought he is very durable. While kata spent like 70% of his fight against Luffy evading everything with his fs he didn't take much damage before Luffy unlocked fs and the time he lost his cool
Sure if you count the Diable Jambe hits but we know those hits weren’t doing shit outside of maybe Hells memories. He’s not as durable as we thought. Even if you consider Ifrit Jambe G4 level (which I’m still not sure it is) Katakuri took multiple attacks of that level Queen took 1 and is done for. So Katakuri durability > Queens and Queen is just trash.
His best attacks were mimicking the Vinsmokes and they are weak to. He’s just a Vinsmoke Fusion who doesn’t have any speed feats.

How so? One is guaranteed to be the WSS, can already coat his attacks with CoC just after unlocking it. The other is... Well I don't know what he is supposed to be actually. One of the Worst Gen leaders? So is Zoro, so what else? Serious question btw.
Guaranteed to be WSS doesn't mean he is portrayed to be Kidd's equal RIGHT NOW in the story. Kidd is portrayed to be Luffy's rival, despite not having the same feats, understandably so. That's what he is. You can also put Law in that category as well. Think of it as a Monster Trio of the worst gen. Note that Zoro wasn't included.

Funnily King has the least screen time among the Calamities.
And now he's already been beaten lol, considering no awakening Zoan

Might be by far the least flesh out YC1 with least screen time. Hope we're seeing him often in Kaido flashback.
Idk if people are dumb or they just forget that awakened zoans only get increased power, regen etc. It's a stats buff. OFC they are awakened zoans, they are YCs.

Tempuradon is long range attack, I
Beef Burst is a close range attack, is like a grenade vs Rifle shot.
Tempuradon is a constrained tiny point attack yet it has more DC than King Kong Gun. King Kong Gun was around 400 meters, Tempuradon is 4 kms even though KKG is DC based attack while tempuradon is pin point attack.

And what about King's magma? I don't think sanji compares to that.
I think King moves much faster in no fire invisible speed mode.

Overall Sanji is still YC1 level tho and King around high diffs him.

I think people are misunderstanding this panel. Zoro isn't firing anything here, he's right in front of King in the double spread:

He cut through the dragons and launched himself at King
No Zoro did fire a slash, that 100& sure:
Look how far King is from his dragon manifestation, and look where Zoro is standing when launching is attack: He is just infrot of the dragon mouth, he is ready to launch a slash coated with advcoc.

Status
Not open for further replies.