What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is barely above Jack. He gets beat by Queen and King
Yeah no. CoC is the ability that separates those with the greatest potential in the the World, from those who can never even compete for the throne.

And Awakening and Future Sight are two of the rarest abilities in the World, with FS being Top Tier in it's respective Haki category.

I've never seen any other series where characters with Top Tier powers, and portrayal of having massive potential, get downplayed into oblivion compared to lesser characters without said portrayal.

This fandom truly is a sight to behold.

Oda never hyped King
So fans decided to create their own hype

Oda has only wanked Katakuri and Oden .
These are the only 2 commanders who were wanked the whole arc not only once by one person

Next commanders that Oda will wank are Shiryu , Benn and Lafitte or Burgess. If not, then Kata and Oden will remain Goat of YCs
I think you have reading the wrong way. King is hyped by kadio and queen.

Yeah no. CoC is the ability that separates those with the greatest potential in the the World, from those who can never even compete for the throne.

And Awakening and Future Sight are two of the rarest abilities in the World, with FS being Top Tier in it's respective Haki category.

I've never seen any other series where characters with Top Tier powers, and portrayal of having massive potential, get downplayed into oblivion compared to lesser characters without said portrayal.

This is what also baffles me

Only in One Piece you'd see people downplay someone who has 3 rare abilities that separates characters to place them higher

This fandom is surely crazy
For them having DNA hax is better than Top tier haki , top tier df mastery and CoC + great haki and super speed

Oda never hyped King
So fans decided to create their own hype

Oda has only wanked Katakuri and Oden .
These are the only 2 commanders who were wanked the whole arc not only once by one person

Next commanders that Oda will wank are Shiryu , Benn and Lafitte or Burgess. If not, then Kata and Oden will remain Goat of YCs
bozo:kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

This is what also baffles me

Only in One Piece you'd see people downplay someone who has 3 rare abilities that separates characters to place them higher

This fandom is surely crazy
For them having DNA hax is better than Too tier haki , top tier df mastery and CoC + great haki and super speed
God's dna >>>>>

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta

Unfortunatly for Kat, he is a mid tier combatant with top tier abilities. Having a broken ability doesn't automatically turn you into a top tier.

No CoC or awakening for Queen and King.... :josad:

Katakuri remains the GOAT YC so far... :goyea:
I don't know why we even have these arguments tbh. Oda gave Katakuri CoC for a reason, and didn't give it to King/Queen for a reason. He clearly considers Katakuri of a higher caliber.

When you take age in consideration (40s/50s), the way pirates are ranked are

ACoC users > CoC users > non-CoC users.

Status
Not open for further replies.