What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Like just forget everything else imagine a guy who looks like this, called right hand man of Kaido be compared to ugly virgin piece of shit who is called lowly son by his own captain.

How do you guys claim Katakuri > King with a straight face I genuinely can't understand @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @sanjikun
Katakuri's own mother believes it's beneath the level of the guy that got rekt by King to even lend a hand to the guy that beat her ugly ass son.

There's levels to this and Dogtooth plays on the lowest end.

Katakuri's own mother believes it's beneath the level of the guy that got rekt by King to even lend a hand to the guy that beat her ugly ass son.

There's levels to this and Dogtooth plays on the lowest end.
@sanjikun @Echizen_Jo_Ndule On thoughts on the fact that CuckaKuris own mother thinks it is beneath someone who got destroyed by King to be hanging out with someone who destroyed Katakuri.

Portrayal hype feats King royally shits on Katakuri
Post automatically merged:

He doesn't. Arbel is the official Right Hand Man. Katakuri is one of the top Commanders.
True isn't Katakuri the only YC"1" who isn't the right hand man

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I find it disgusting that such a godly character shares the same rank as someone as pathetic and disgusting as Katakuri
Dogtooth is a mere officer of Linlin, just like Snack, Cracker, Smoothie.

Whilst King is officially confirmed as the RHM, leader of the All starts. Higher rank and position.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Marco was called RHM, King is literally asked to be the RHM, Beckman is an RHM...

Guess Katakuri is an outlier here as well...on the bad side.
:josad: Not like dis
Post automatically merged:

@Echizen_Jo_Ndule I dare you any day have a 1v1 King vs Katakuri debate. Boy I will embarrass you so bad.
Spamming him with @'s won't make him quote you faster. Chillax

Marco was called RHM, King is literally asked to be the RHM, Beckman is an RHM...

Guess Katakuri is an outlier here as well...on the bad side.
Marco has 1.4 Billion Belly Bounty
King has 1.4 Billion Belly Bounty
Cuckakuri barely has 1 Billion

Guess even to the world Katakuri is an outlier...on the bad side

Lmao imagine actually calling Cuckakuri the strongest YC1 Holy shit 🤣 🤣

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Damn. I gave him the benefit of doubt but Katakuri may actually be low diff material for King.
What do you think @ShishioIsBack
No one serious gives a fuck about Katakuri. He's only wanked by his own family, and on false grounds.

> Morgans didn't and he just lumped him in with his brother Cracker as a mere officer of Linlin's
> Kaido didn't give a fuck and sent Jack to go grab the guy that beat the 'almighty' Katakuri
> Jack didn't give a fuck and went to search for the guy that beat Katakuri without a second thought
> In Udon Queen gave no fucks about Luffy beating Katakuri
> Who's Who gave no fucks about Luffy beating Katakuri and called him a rat, but was eager to go find Yamato so that he'd have a chance to be a calamity

People that are calamities, or are gunning for a calamity position give no fucks about Katakuri or rats that beat him. Kaido the guy that builds his crew based on powers gives no fucks about Katakuri, but has King as his right hand man.

Katakuri is just that insignificant.​

Status
Not open for further replies.