What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just said he doesn't need acoc for king. Which without luffy isn't beating King.
The fact even with his flame down he took acoc hits means luffy even with acoc gonna struggle.
Yes zoro hits hard not comparable to luffy who needs volume to match 1 hit from zoro
Post automatically merged:

Not a point. Zoros initial oni giri drew way more blood but still did nothing.
Post WCI luffy > king
Luffy snake man WCI > katakuri>king

Katakuri, the weakest YC1, was still stronger than post WCI Luffy.

Katakuri utterly dominated g2/g3 Luffy

If it weren't for the plot armor here, Luffy would have died then and there. Katakuri should have finished him then.
I am not even sure if Luffy will manage to go G4.
Katakuri toyed with Boundman the moment he got his composure back.
No PIS involved so forget about Katakuri stabbing himself, or suddenly letting go of Mogura.
He won't be doing this. He won't allow Luffy to power up like he did earlier, he won't allow Luffy to just lay down on the floor.
It took Katakuri a few seconds to get adjusted to snakeman and counter it
Katakuri then dances around Snakeman attacks, manages to hit Luffy and put him down first
Even with FS, Luffy loses against Katakuri.

The difference is that Luffy due to infrequent FS will evade some more hits and push the fight a bit further. It basically went from a low/mid diff to a mid/high diff win for Katakuri.​
I know Katakuri would lose to King, but your post further convinced me that Kata is not losing to a clown like Queen. Damn, I nearly forgot what an effective fighter Kata was. :christindeed:

It seems understanding why characters get a PU in a Shonem manga is a difficult subject for some.

Was FS needed to beat Katakuri?
I guess not :yasu:

Wait I know it was given for jokes.
Do I really have to point out the obvious? Do I?
Zoro fans don't really read do they?

That flame is still burning on his back.
I thought it was something related to his “ability”

but it's something different.
Is he a fishman? Or has he giant blood?
Or is he from an unknown race?
If I can't find out this guy's SECRET...
I feel like I won't be able to win!!"

Zoro: "When the “flame on his back” disappears...
He moves much faster, but...!!
His defense power is weaker...!!!"

There's no secret to FS. So no it's not as simple.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I know Katakuri would lose to King, but your post further convinced me that Kata is not losing to a clown like Queen. Damn, I nearly forgot what an effective fighter Kata was. :christindeed:
Katakuri is very strong. He mollywhoops clowns like Queen. He just doesn't play in the same league with the big boys like King.

You just said he doesn't need acoc for king. Which without luffy isn't beating King.
The fact even with his flame down he took acoc hits means luffy even with acoc gonna struggle.
Yes zoro hits hard not comparable to luffy who needs volume to match 1 hit from zoro
I said he doesn’t need G4 not advCoC, but yes Luffy can defeat King without advCoC tho here he needs snake man not even bound man is needed. Tho nonetheless with advCoC base form is enough. Mid diff. How the fuck you came up with this Bs lol Luffy is and will always have stronger AP.

This sounds familiar. I have heard similar arguments after Zoro low diffed Pica at Dressrosa:gokulaugh:
"Zoro is not ready for Doflamingo or Cracker"
- Then Zoro directly fought a YC1 after Pica, i.e., he was on that level immediately after timeskip. You guys didnt understand the obvious hints Oda was giving you such as Zoro fighting Fuji twice and trying to fight for the third time. Its a very similar situation here, you will say Zoro is just not ready for top tiers, but Oda is dropping you concrete hints like "only a handful of the very strongest can have AdCoC"

You dont need to understand any male handsome standards to figure out this dude =>

.........looks better than this ugly mofo =>

This is ^ good stuff for your "Why Cuckturi is not fit to be a YC1 thread" @ShishioIsBack What a pathetic number 2! no loyalty whatsoever
Lol, this whole King fight proved that Zoro was not ready for a Yonko Commander after Pica.... Crazy how Oda protected Zoro this whole post skip by giving him irrelevant opponents, until he could get him to Wano and give him a proper powerup.

At least Luffy went through some real struggles and hardships to get to where he's at. He didn't get merry sued all the way to a massive Powerup.

I can see how the meeting went with Oda and his editors now.

Oda: "So how should I proceed with Zoro during the post time skip?"

Editor 1: "Just follow the Yellow brick road?"

Editor 2: "Follow the yellow brick road?"

Editor 3: "Yes! Follow the Yellow brick road!"

All Editors: "Follow, follow, follow, follow, FOLLOW THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD!"

Oda: "I love it! Done!"

Status
Not open for further replies.