rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
king is really handsome :steef: yep he looks like geralt the witcher with darker skin alright
so zoro figure out that when king flame is on he cannot be damaged but when his flame is off he can damage him pretty interesting :zorothink:
n king helped by kaido reminiscing how luffy save zoro :feelsokeman:
n zoro final attack "underworld kings 3 blade dragons 103 emotion flying dragon hell blaze " looks so AWESOME :finally::finally::finally:

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It's good seeing how young Kaido met Albert and started the beast pirates, just shows the special bond between the two, it would have been better if Oda showed more of their interactions.

I'm impressed with Zoro's progress so far, he now definitely stands among the Right hands of the story, I only have Beckman ahead of him right now.

So far only the strongest villains remain: Kaido, Big Mom, Orochi and Fukurokugu :steef:

I have no idea how things will go from here, especially since the Big Mom pirates still haven't entered the fray and World Government ships are on their way, I think Oda is setting up a huge twist.:choppawhat:
Momo kills Orochi is kicking nearer and nearer :myman:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
funny thing is..
Zoro switched his mouth blade from left to right..
Sanji eyebrows is also switched but form right to left..

seems oda planned it very well.. "wings of pirate king"
zoro right wing, sanji left wing..

edit: further thought about this... why did oda make this happened?
maybe in the future we will have a panel with monster trio, at their combat stance side by side..
luffy at the middle, zoro right side, sanji left side..
it's much better pose if zoro mouth sword is pointing to right side, and sanji prepare his ifrit jambe with his left foot
As expected Sanji was right hand man and stronger than zoro up until wano arc

Good! 1 more undercard left (and it's the most boring one FFS)...

On a side note: King's real face reminds me of Alucard...

Apparently, lunarians look like shandian/skypiean hybrid in terms of the tats and having wings...

Having said that, while the shandians and skypieans seems to be knowledgeable in CoO/Mantra, I wonder if lunarians are knowledgeable in CoA/Ryuo... King has dragon-based techniques which likely is CoA-based one...

And oh, I'm still positive towards ZKK though not as high as before... But Enma has to be upgraded in this arc...

zoro vs king has been very good fight i wish sanji vs queen was more like this.

queen was underwhelming this is worse outcome for sanji vs queen for me, queen had so many possibilities as a fighter so some much fun and crazy things he could do being a cyborg, great:seriously: sanji defeated a distracted YC who was more interested in seeing germa science and hurting a girl, only hope is queen gets up and we get sanji vs queen part 2 but for now as a sanji fan I'm disappointed if this is all.

Yeah this is when the anime can add stuff to a fight give me cyborg stuff, come on they put pointless bs with luffy vs kaido and zoro vs killer put more stuff in a fight that needs it.

Henry Cavill Wants To Be In a Warhammer TV Show
https://www.ign.com/articles/henry-cavill-warhammer-tv-show
Henry Cavill Would Like to Star in a Red Dead Redemption Movie
https://wccftech.com/henry-cavill-would-like-to-star-in-a-red-dead-redemption-movie/
Netflix Reportedly Want Henry Cavill To Star In More Franchises

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/netflix-reportedly-want-henry-cavill-to-star-in-more-franchises/
king is really handsome :steef: yep he looks like geralt the witcher with darker sin alright

Sanji - left liberal SJW wing
Zoro- right ZKKK wing
:shame:
ZKK.. those are extremist zoro fanboy idea.. HAHAHAH
if ZKK happened, luffy will have to step down as a Captain.. LOL

ZCK (ZORO CUTS KAIDO) is the right idea.. Zoro use his final move to give kaido permanent scar, that is zoro's part no more than that

even after CP0 showed up as potential thread after kaido,
Kaido is still the main boss here, CP0 will be a special stage (after the main boss)
and it's luffy's job to finish kaido.. so.. ZKK won't happened.

Kaido: > I saw their experiments to test your endurance,>
Kaido:> you are too strong for a name like that...call yourself KING That is coming from the strongest creature in One Piece

Boys, King has one of the best endurance in One Piece, Kaido saw that and clearly Kaido saw a beast in King.
They are not relate with blood, but because they are strong
Kata is a pussy, cant be compare to a kid that was tested by the world government and Kaido saw an immense potential.

I can't stop looking at this panel :josad: The build up, the execution is perfect :josad:
Actual fighting sense being choreographed...thats why zoro's(and luffy's too but his has BS involved too most of the time) fights are like the best ones which oda thinks before adding the panels.
Post automatically merged:

Too bad we can't see Tempura Udon without the mask
It will ruin fan service, same as why he did not make ulti an ugly dinosaur :kayneshrug:

A Germa cover story. Thrilling. Place your bets now, will it have Pedro and Pekoms survival in it?

The last chapter was a few pages short- if it had even included just that first page of Sanji kicking Queen out of the island it would have improved it. Last week the final attack didn’t have enough impact, it wasn’t distinct enough from any of the other attacks Sanji had landed. Including the results could have helped change that.

Anyway, on to the fight that was actually good.

Sexy Ganguro King was unexpected. Thought he would have had red skin or something. No fire = really fast, fire = really tanky, is interesting enough.

Zoro was at his “complete and utter dick to his enemies best.”

The brief flashback was good. Again, hinting at these wider motivations for Kaido. Also, with King having been at PH (and Kaido) I wonder if SSG will include Vegapunk managing to add Lunarian traits, along with all his other experiments. Would be very interested in seeing a full Beast Pirate recruitment flashback.

Was that a CoC clash at the bottom of the page after King uses the swordcatcher? Same sfx usually used and I can’t think what else Oda would be drawing.

And yeah, that final attack, offt. Looked great.

I was saying during the break week I felt this needed two chapters to wrap up. I think Oda just managed it in one. Had it been a longer fight, stretched over two, could have been Zoro’s best fight so far, as it was, taken as a whole I’d say it was really good, but not the clear best. Shane he felt the need to rush to fit the fights into the end of the volume (I’m pretty sure).

Oda should now embrace the meme amd have an entire chapter of Raizo vs Fukurokujo as the last fight of all. Including Kaido.

With all the Beast Pirate fights done I think it’s fair to say- underwhelming, as a whole. There’s an interesting crew there if Oda had spent the time on them. Cutting down on the chapters where there’s like five different scenes happening and giving at least one more chapter for each would have vastly improved things. I know Oda has said he won’t do that anymore, but he really should, because tbh, moves the plot faster than his plodding “lets get from A to B” stuff.

Next ten chapters (a full volume) might see Kaido fall.

As expected Sanji was right hand man and stronger than zoro up until wano arc
actually.. post time skip to WCI/Wano, i believe zoro just overtrain himself during timeskip and is actually even a little bit stronger than luffy but he don't have a chance to show it.. it's so obvious that oda keep him from a big fight for a reason.. LOL

Sanji in other hand will be always on 3rd spot.. he will be better than yamato at some point (if she join)

A Germa cover story. Thrilling. Place your bets now, will it have Pedro and Pekoms survival in it?

The last chapter was a few pages short- if it had even included just that first page of Sanji kicking Queen out of the island it would have improved it. Last week the final attack didn’t have enough impact, it wasn’t distinct enough from any of the other attacks Sanji had landed. Including the results could have helped change that.

Anyway, on to the fight that was actually good.

Sexy Ganguro King was unexpected. Thought he would have had red skin or something. No fire = really fast, fire = really tanky, is interesting enough.

Zoro was at his “complete and utter dick to his enemies best.”

The brief flashback was good. Again, hinting at these wider motivations for Kaido. Also, with King having been at PH (and Kaido) I wonder if SSG will include Vegapunk managing to add Lunarian traits, along with all his other experiments. Would be very interested in seeing a full Beast Pirate recruitment flashback.

Was that a CoC clash at the bottom of the page after King uses the swordcatcher? Same sfx usually used and I can’t think what else Oda would be drawing.

And yeah, that final attack, offt. Looked great.

I was saying during the break week I felt this needed two chapters to wrap up. I think Oda just managed it in one. Had it been a longer fight, stretched over two, could have been Zoro’s best fight so far, as it was, taken as a whole I’d say it was really good, but not the clear best. Shane he felt the need to rush to fit the fights into the end of the volume (I’m pretty sure).

Oda should now embrace the meme amd have an entire chapter of Raizo vs Fukurokujo as the last fight of all. Including Kaido.

With all the Beast Pirate fights done I think it’s fair to say- underwhelming, as a whole. There’s an interesting crew there if Oda had spent the time on them. Cutting down on the chapters where there’s like five different scenes happening and giving at least one more chapter for each would have vastly improved things. I know Oda has said he won’t do that anymore, but he really should, because tbh, moves the plot faster than his plodding “lets get from A to B” stuff.

Next ten chapters (a full volume) might see Kaido fall.
It most likely will have Ceasar

Status
Not open for further replies.