rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good seeing how young Kaido met Albert and started the beast pirates, just shows the special bond between the two, it would have been better if Oda showed more of their interactions.

I'm impressed with Zoro's progress so far, he now definitely stands among the Right hands of the story, I only have Beckman ahead of him right now.

So far only the strongest villains remain: Kaido, Big Mom, Orochi and Fukurokugu :steef:

I have no idea how things will go from here, especially since the Big Mom pirates still haven't entered the fray and World Government ships are on their way, I think Oda is setting up a huge twist.:choppawhat:

Zoro chapters are always 5/5 👌🏾

• So Sanji did collapse and faint after his extreme diff fight with Queen, as expected that's his limit.
  • King's endurance being tested by the WG further proves that its superior to Kaido's, this is without him even having an ancient zoan devil fruit
  • Zoro now being able to defend using CoC burst to defend will come as a boon later onwards
  • Zoro could tell King was panicking, but even then he still took AdCoC attacks and carried on fighting until the end...King > Katakuri
  • Zoro currently had the biggest power increase in this arc and as the final chapter said, all he needs is a single swing to kill a dragon.
  • This fight is more than likely finished, so I'm assuming he's going to recover, probably land on Momonosuke or help Yamato in stopping the explosion and the fire monster.
  • Then it's ZKK :steef:

Arc is nearly over people

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Arbel in the flashback looks really good with that plain white shirt.
Now when he reappears again, seems 1 of his wing is already gone and he will be one winged like Sephiroth.

Agreed. I also dig the white shirt + black jacket is a much better look for Arbel IMO. The frilly shirt just makes him look like a more classic Caribbean pirate and the contrast makes everything stand out more.

I hope he does come back, I feel like Arbel could have a lot of relevance in the final war based off being the only Lunarian in the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.