rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing feels better than going home from work and stuck in the traffic for 2 hours, then arrived to see this AMAZING chapter.

DAMNNNNN Sanji really kicked Queen flying to the moon, that is some deadly kick right there. That panel when Sanji stared after that looks so badass too. I love the little wholesome moment when he gave Chuji to Osome and asking her condition, instead of going lovey-dovey as usual (I'm sure he will go nosebleed when he wakes up between women taking care of him, but for now let's just enjoy this little moment.)

Now for the best part of the chapter: KINGGGG :steef::steef:. Damn he looks so handsome, and that's some nice hairstyle. He is easily one of the best character design in One Piece: beautiful face, good hairstyle, no weird face/voice, just pure badass. His past being held as experiment project makes me interested more in Lunarian lore and what caused them to extinct, why WG are interested in them. That moment between young Kaido and King was wholesome too.

Zoro vs King is easily one of the best fight in One Piece. King's abilities to make a flame dragon was cool. Zoro...... WAS THAT COC CLASH HE HAD THERE?????? :noo::noo:. That last attack, was that an enchanced version of Santoryu??? And he really had to make King become the One-Winged Angel right there, that's just brutal. WOROOOOOO :steef::steef::steef:. Next week we might see side effects of the drug happening though...

Anyway, now that the All-Stars are out of battle, the remaining issues we have are: Luffy vs Kaido, Kid-Law vs BM, Drake-Apoo vs CP0, Raizo vs Fuku, Yamato vs Kazenbo, and Momo trying to prevent Onigashima from falling on Flower Capital.

This is a truly amazing chapter, 5 out of 5 star.

Most of the other plotlines can get done in the side while Luffy fights. Usually when we get a main “Luffy vs X” chapter there’s another ten chapters to go, not all of that is devoted to Luffy fighting.

The only important villain left is Big Mom, none of the others will get much screentime. Orochi‘s a Spandam, he can get wiped whenever Oda wants (the original Spandam went down for good after Lucci did).

Oda’s pretty clearly rushed a lot of the fights this arc to fit stuff into volumes, I really would not be at all surprised if the last page of Volume 103 is Luffy landing the final hit on Kaido. Much as I expected the last page of 102 to be Zoro beating King, which has happened.
Sorry, I just think you are undershooting. This is not like other arcs and it's far bigger than usual. Almost the entirety of volume 102 was dedicated to Zoro and Sanji's fights with other plot movement. There are a myriad of other plotlines that aren't finished, far more than any other arc still, and Luffy's 1v1 fight really hasn't even started onscreen.

Like Sanji and Zoro, total, got over 3 chapters of fighting content each. Luffy tends to get well over this when you add all of his fight chapters together. It also tends to drag out way longer than usual because Oda needs to tie everything else up.

So I disagree on it ending in 10-11 chapters. More like 20+ or 2-3 more volumes, especially because of Big Mom also being present.

Sorry, I just think you are undershooting. This is not like other arcs and it's far bigger than usual. Almost the entirety of volume 102 was dedicated to Zoro and Sanji's fights with other plot movement. There are a myriad of other plotlines that aren't finished, far more than any other arc still, and Luffy's 1v1 fight really hasn't even started onscreen.

Like Sanji and Zoro, total, got over 3 chapters of fighting content each. Luffy tends to get well over this when you add all of his fight chapters together. It also tends to drag out way longer than usual because Oda needs to tie everything else up.

So I disagree on it ending in 10-11 chapters. More like 20+ or 2-3 more volumes, especially because of Big Mom also being present.
Big Mom is a side fight, will get less chapter than Zoro vs King.

I don't think so tbh :kayneshrug:

And that's beside the point, Luffy's fights last as long as the arc's conflict does and I don't see it finishing in a volume.
luffy got already a lot chapter against Kaido, will have again a lot chapter but 20+ chapters nah Oda is rushing, there is no more space for failing running etc etc.
Big Mom&Kid&Law was basically 99% of panel and Oda drop the awakening, 2 more chapters and that fight is over.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Fantastic chapter, beyond expectations and 2nd time I gave 5-star rating in Wano! :crazwhat:
What a finale of a brutal fight between two killing machines!
Thank you King for being ridiculously broken to the point that Zoro can show people what a real fight looks like.

Despite some illogical moments, fighting choreography has delivered even tho the fight went differently than I imagined.
The mini flashback was pulled off in a great way, 1 page of the good stuff, a partnership between King and Kaido.
And the best stuff, Zoro once again proving that he is simply too strong for the universe, even if he is facing a god!

Now that we all saw the brutality that Zoro is capable of even when chopping off parts of the most durable being in the world, everyone knows what that means for Kaido, whether they want to admit it or not. Compared to what King has offered, I dont know how Oda can make ZKK better considering that splitting King's body is a better achievement...

The legend is complete, Zoro has defeated a Fishman underwater.
He has defeated stone assimilation human inside a mountain.
And finally, he has defeated the king of skies.
Land, sea or air, the king who rules them all is about to introduce himself to the world by doing you know what! :finally:
While at it, Zoro added another domain to his rule, the hell itself. Kaido has been dethroned by a worthy successor!
Onto the next Zoro task, the marathon is far from over!

Fantastic chapter, beyond expectations and 2nd time I gave 5-star rating in Wano! :crazwhat:
What a finale of a brutal fight between two killing machines!
Thank you King for being ridiculously broken to the point that Zoro can show people what a real fight looks like.

Despite some illogical moments, fighting choreography has delivered even tho the fight went differently than I imagined.
The mini flashback was pulled off in a great way, 1 page of the good stuff, a partnership between King and Kaido.
And the best stuff, Zoro once again proving that he is simply too strong for the universe, even if he is facing a god!

Now that we all saw the brutality that Zoro is capable of even when chopping off parts of the most durable being in the world, everyone knows what that means for Kaido, whether they want to admit it or not. Compared to what King has offered, I dont know how Oda can make ZKK better considering that splitting King's body is a better achievement...

The legend is complete, Zoro has defeated a Fishman underwater.
He has defeated stone assimilation human inside a mountain.
And finally, he has defeated the king of skies.
Land, sea or air, the king who rules them all is about to introduce himself to the world by doing you know what! :finally:
While at it, Zoro added another domain to his rule, the hell itself. Kaido has been dethroned by a worthy successor!
Onto the next Zoro task, the marathon is far from over!
Kaido the strongest in sky, land, and water. And now zoro making feats in sky, land, and water
Goda back with his foreshadowing :crazwhat::crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.