rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Zoro dismember this man's forearm too?

Thus panels here shows a lot, zoro cuts king in three different forms first hand called the aku zoku zan terms from awoshi from Robin kenshin. He crucifiers king by cutting his wins, his sword in half and his right hand
Post automatically merged:

Did Zoro dismember this man's forearm too?

Zoro just gave king the shinsengumi style from Robin kenshin ( aku zoku zan)

I read it as just the trail of his attack.
IMO, Zoro leaped that distance and sliced the Dragon. He then followed through with the leap to land the attack on King who is the one controlling the Dragon from behind it - like it's tail is attached to his sword. I don't think it's a ranged attack.

IMO, he travelled the entire distance of the Dragon if that's what is being debated.
How could the trail of this attack be in front of him? I mean the red line here:
It looks like he threw something at King!

he entire thing is just one attack: "King of Hell Thre Dragon Swords: 103 Senses Soaring Jingoku Dragon".

What a clusterfuck of a name.
lmao, yeah, the name is too big. There is no chants, which is kind of lame.

You people are savage :denzimote:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
How could the trail of this attack be in front of him? I mean the red line here:
It looks like he threw something at King!
I think that's due to the perspective. They are probably really close to each other or it's the impact of Zoro's attack knocking King back.

About the haki trail, I guess it's the same thing as when Kaido was hit with Togen Totsuka by Oden.

Here too we see the Haki streaks leaking from the point where Oden cut Kaido. Oda did confirm Oden as a Conquerors coating user. I guess the same is happening here as well - with the Haki trail leaking from the place where King was cut by Zoro. Afterall, these two attacks are clearly meant to parallel each other.

Fantastic chapter, beyond expectations and 2nd time I gave 5-star rating in Wano! :crazwhat:
What a finale of a brutal fight between two killing machines!
Thank you King for being ridiculously broken to the point that Zoro can show people what a real fight looks like.

Despite some illogical moments, fighting choreography has delivered even tho the fight went differently than I imagined.
The mini flashback was pulled off in a great way, 1 page of the good stuff, a partnership between King and Kaido.
And the best stuff, Zoro once again proving that he is simply too strong for the universe, even if he is facing a god!

Now that we all saw the brutality that Zoro is capable of even when chopping off parts of the most durable being in the world, everyone knows what that means for Kaido, whether they want to admit it or not. Compared to what King has offered, I dont know how Oda can make ZKK better considering that splitting King's body is a better achievement...

The legend is complete, Zoro has defeated a Fishman underwater.
He has defeated stone assimilation human inside a mountain.
And finally, he has defeated the king of skies.
Land, sea or air, the king who rules them all is about to introduce himself to the world by doing you know what! :finally:
While at it, Zoro added another domain to his rule, the hell itself. Kaido has been dethroned by a worthy successor!
Onto the next Zoro task, the marathon is far from over!
You are 100% spot on. Zoro did in fact slayed King mid air.

So land, sea or air always bet on Zoro.

:christindeed:

Fantastic chapter, beyond expectations and 2nd time I gave 5-star rating in Wano! :crazwhat:
What a finale of a brutal fight between two killing machines!
Thank you King for being ridiculously broken to the point that Zoro can show people what a real fight looks like.

Despite some illogical moments, fighting choreography has delivered even tho the fight went differently than I imagined.
The mini flashback was pulled off in a great way, 1 page of the good stuff, a partnership between King and Kaido.
And the best stuff, Zoro once again proving that he is simply too strong for the universe, even if he is facing a god!

Now that we all saw the brutality that Zoro is capable of even when chopping off parts of the most durable being in the world, everyone knows what that means for Kaido, whether they want to admit it or not. Compared to what King has offered, I dont know how Oda can make ZKK better considering that splitting King's body is a better achievement...

The legend is complete, Zoro has defeated a Fishman underwater.
He has defeated stone assimilation human inside a mountain.
And finally, he has defeated the king of skies.
Land, sea or air, the king who rules them all is about to introduce himself to the world by doing you know what! :finally:
While at it, Zoro added another domain to his rule, the hell itself. Kaido has been dethroned by a worthy successor!
Onto the next Zoro task, the marathon is far from over!
:finally:Next step: Zoro thinking Oden:

It coming boy, the force is with us:sadgrin::yearight:

Status
Not open for further replies.