rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way this is one panel that I want I proper translation: @Den_Den_Mushi @Aknolagon @EtenBoby could you please verified with the original version if this translation is correct?

I don't know what Den told you, but for me that sentence means :
"I can feel/sense the progression of your dangerousness" or "I can feel/sense the progression of my worries".

"相応の危うさは感じてる"

相応 : becoming/reasonable
危うさ : danger/worrying
感じてる : i can feel/sense.

相応 doesn't mean "becoming weak".

I don't know what Den told you, but for me that sentence means :
"I can feel/sense the progression of your dangerousness" or "I can feel/sense the progression of my worries".

"相応の危うさは感じてる"

相応 : becoming/reasonable
危うさ : danger/worrying
感じてる : i can feel/sense.

相応 doesn't mean "becoming weak".
thank mate can you post the same in this thread?
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/how-the-hell-is-king-at-his-limit.20094/#post-2252945

I love the parallel between Kaido and Luffy freeing King and Zoro from captivity as a recruiting tactic.

I’d hoped for an emotionally charged Zoro vs King fight. Nevertheless, emotional impact isn’t the sole factor in a fight’s stakes. There’s no personal discord between Zoro and King, just two loyal right hand men clashing to make their respective captain “King”. Fitting with Wano’s overarching theme. This is probably my second favorite Zoro fight, and my favorite Zoro finishing attack in the series.

I used to think King was bland. Not anymore! Oda’s done a nice job molding him into an enjoyable antagonist. I love his deadpan retorts, fighting style, race lore, etc... He probably loathes Queen after enduring through scientfic experimentaion. I thought they’d be tsundere bros like Zoro and Sanji, but I’d rule that out after King’s backstory. Also, I think I might be gay after this face reveal! Gahdamn King put your damn mask back on my girlfriend reads this manga!!!

King's Design:

Me:

Zoro hates King’s “A creature like you could never defeat me” as it reminds him of Kuina’s “No woman can be the greatest swordsman”. The strawhats, at the end of the day, despise deterministic philosophies the most. Chuji caused Sanji to reminisce about his own childhood pet. Interesting that their childhood ideals still springboard their current actions. I had a giant thread in mind on OP characters’ pre-development vs present development that’ll never see the light of day :kobeha:

Sanji’s character work throughout the fight, and arc, has been fantastic. Facing his most dreaded fear head on, reassessing his moral compass and reaching out to Zoro in his most dire mental state was quality. Further reiterates the silent respect he has for Zoro. Queen, obsessing over Germa technology, disregarded his versatile plagues/techniques. Ultimately leading to his defeat. It’s apropos for Sanji’s character arc to conclude by defeating a Germa wannabe.

Great chapter overall, disappointing beginning notwithstanding. Because combat wise, Sanji vs Queen needed one more action chapter. The finisher lacked the classic One Piece grandiose. The past few arcs, Sanji’s been handicapped from going all out as a fighter. It’s great to see him get a classic OP power up and let loose. Artistically, exoskeleton + armament + super speed + hotter flames deserved a more epic finisher.

As for this power up being “unfair” as it’s through his family’s technology, I disagree. Sanji’s very layered. His kindness, family history, pervertedness, and loyalty always put him in “unfair” situations where he has to hold unfair “L”s. Luffy and Zoro are straightforward characters never having to deal with that. By equivalent exchange, his “unfair” “W”s aren’t unfair.

I’m still annoyed by the delayed explanation on Jinbei’s escape from WCI. Maybe it’ll be revealed during the Germa cover story.
I love the parallel between Kaido and Luffy freeing King and Zoro from captivity as a recruiting tactic.

I’d hoped for an emotionally charged Zoro vs King fight. Nevertheless, emotional impact isn’t the sole factor in a fight’s stakes. There’s no personal discord between Zoro and King, just two loyal right hand men clashing to make their respective captain “King”. Fitting with Wano’s overarching theme. This is probably my second favorite Zoro fight, and my favorite Zoro finishing attack in the series.

I used to think King was bland. Not anymore! Oda’s done a nice job molding him into an enjoyable antagonist. I love his deadpan retorts, fighting style, race lore, etc... He probably loathes Queen after enduring through scientfic experimentaion. I thought they’d be tsundere bros like Zoro and Sanji, but I’d rule that out after King’s backstory. Also, I think I might be gay after this face reveal! Gahdamn King put your damn mask back on my girlfriend reads this manga!!!

King's Design:

Me:

Zoro hates King’s “A creature like you could never defeat me” as it reminds him of Kuina’s “No woman can be the greatest swordsman”. The strawhats, at the end of the day, despise deterministic philosophies the most. Chuji caused Sanji to reminisce about his own childhood pet. Interesting that their childhood ideals still springboard their current actions. I had a giant thread in mind on OP characters’ pre-development vs present development that’ll never see the light of day :kobeha:

Sanji’s character work throughout the fight, and arc, has been fantastic. Facing his most dreaded fear head on, reassessing his moral compass and reaching out to Zoro in his most dire mental state was quality. Further reiterates the silent respect he has for Zoro. Queen, obsessing over Germa technology, disregarded his versatile plagues/techniques. Ultimately leading to his defeat. It’s apropos for Sanji’s character arc to conclude by defeating a Germa wannabe.

Great chapter overall, disappointing beginning notwithstanding. Because combat wise, Sanji vs Queen needed one more action chapter. The finisher lacked the classic One Piece grandiose. The past few arcs, Sanji’s been handicapped from going all out as a fighter. It’s great to see him get a classic OP power up and let loose. Artistically, exoskeleton + armament + super speed + hotter flames deserved a more epic finisher.

As for this power up being “unfair” as it’s through his family’s technology, I disagree. Sanji’s very layered. His kindness, family history, pervertedness, and loyalty always put him in “unfair” situations where he has to hold unfair “L”s. Luffy and Zoro are straightforward characters never having to deal with that. By equivalent exchange, his “unfair” “W”s aren’t unfair.

I’m still annoyed by the delayed explanation on Jinbei’s escape from WCI. Maybe it’ll be revealed during the Germa cover story.

im hoping that another group like the blackbeard pirates invaded wci knowing big mom already left..otherwise its an asspull that everyone just escaped

Katakuri over King bruh
All he has to do is figure out kings secret and he will do that in a minute thanks to his top tier future sight
Mf has CoC too

Kaido is significantly stronger than king

GGs Oda keep on proving them wrong:kata:
Kata has CoC coating? If not he doesn't belong in this conversation, Zoro's farts are stronger than his entire moveset.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Are we going to talk about Zoro taking out a top tier with better durability than Kaido's, magma hotter than Akainu's, Speed faster than Kizaru's in 15 FREAKING minutes?! :crazwhat:
Have people finally understood that physical power, toughness and speed are not arguments that can be used against Zoro?
There is no solution for Zoro, in 1vs1, he always wins!

King is a special being that has the misfortune to fight Zoro.
Well said. :brootea:
Is this the best fight in history of One Piece?
The highest power level and highest brutality - yes, this fight takes it.
Most OnePiece type of fight I would still give to Zoro vs Mr1 among Zoro's fights.
The best sword fight goes to Zoro vs Ryuma.
The highest pressure that Zoro has been under would go to Zoro vs Kaku, imo.

Overall, Zoro vs King is a very good fight and will be remembered for the brutality.
After seeing that even the toughest in the world can be minced by one slash of Zoro you still say this... :mihugh:
Gather the courage to bet against the MC, Reborn-kun. With Zoro you can never lose.

Why are is everyone saying this?
Because that's their way to cope, by lying about King. You dont need to bother with it.

You are 100% spot on. Zoro did in fact slayed King mid air.

So land, sea or air always bet on Zoro.

:christindeed:
The new king of 1vs1 has taken the stage! :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.