rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wano will be 2 more volumes
Post automatically merged:

Maybe 3 lol
I think the same Wano is gonna end in volume 105 imo.
Damn guys, if someone actually caught my dumbass mistake of thinking volume 102 was 1027-1036 instead of 1026-1035, we could have easily figured out that the last 2 chapters (1034-1035) were quite obviously going to be 1 chapter concluding fights to end the volume.
Haha, easy mistake i think this volume ends in next chapter. Making it 1026-1036 will be vol 102 and Oda probably gonna end this arc in chapter 1060s

1.39 billion huh? Seems kind of low. I thought it would be atleast 1.5. Oh well, fight is over now doesn't matter.
Marco's bounty is 1.374 billion beri :phoenixmarco:

I think the same Wano is gonna end in volume 105 imo.

Haha, easy mistake i think this volume ends in next chapter. Making it 1026-1036 will be vol 102 and Oda probably gonna end this arc in chapter 1060s

Marco's bounty is 1.374 billion beri :phoenixmarco:
It's probably this chapter. Usually volumes are 10 chapters, so 1026-1035 would be 10.

There are times where it's 11, it's just very rare these days, so it's possible. The end to this chapter though is a good spot to end it though

It's probably this chapter. Usually volumes are 10 chapters, so 1026-1035 would be 10.

There are times where it's 11, it's just very rare these days, so it's possible. The end to this chapter though is a good spot to end it though
I dont think Oda will end this volume with Zoro finishing King. He rather does it with Yamato or Luffy doing something.
Ending with a volume with Zoro finishing King seems a weird choice to me at least we should see that Zoro after the battle like Sanji with a text box.

I am quite disappointed
First it was the Tobiroppos and Jack
Now both Sanji's and Zoro's fight are rushed
Oda, I know you want to go back to the Yonko's fight quickly but seriously
You can at least do another 2 or 3 chapters for both of their fight Oda

Queen never use his "plague" attacks fighting sanji, he didn't even use poison pink's power and we didn't get to see Sanji cover his whole body with flames to disinfect himself before they both go all out

As for King, I'm glad he looks good, but again, it felt so rushed, I wanna see more and I wanna see tempuradon without the mask on, or the explosion attack, but knowing how Oda works, he's probably out now, rushed
Also it doesn't seems that he can use CoC, the black lightnings only came out from Zoro side I think
I could be wrong thou

There could be more from these 2, we could have more flashbacks of them, but I guess Oda just want to rush back to the Yonkos, hopefully it's the Yonkos, or at least Drake and Apoo's fight
not 5 chapters + 3 flashback chapters of Orochi

Last edited:
Great fight and was always how it was going to be.

Luffy vs Kaido (strongest)
Zoro vs King (2nd strongest)
Sanji vs Queen (3rd strongest)

Remember a time you'd get insulted for even suggesting the above match ups would happen.

Imagine how cringe it'd be to try force ZKK after we literally got an exact replica of Ryuma's dragon slaying feat. Sorry Zoro fans that was your ZKK moment.

Now Monkey D Wuffy it's your time to collect Kaido's head.
If Zoro decides to brace his fall to the capital with the corpse of King, then I will concede. How tf is he the new Ryuma if he basically does the same shit as Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.