Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Serious questions (Avoid exaggeration/headcannon lol)

1) Would you prefer Queen's backstory or Chuji the rat sub plot in the Sanji vs Queen chapter?

2) Do you think Oda should have concluded Vinsmoke family conflict in WCI instead of dragging it to wano?

Do you think it's resolved or Oda would further bring this up

3) Will Sanji get Coc despite oda not foreshadowing it like he did with zoro and luffy?
1. I would have preferred Queen's backstory, I think Oda could have easily showed a single panel of Queen's past during his time in MADS.

2. I'm actually ok with Oda concluding the Vinsmoke family conflict in Wano, and I do believe it's resolved now.

3. I will not answer that lol.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
"I haven't dished out >>>>>ENOUGHT<<<< divine punishment yet.

It clearly indicates that Queen hit her before.
Yes but not today as it seems he called her before and she told him she was ill.
Post automatically merged:

Yes but not today as it seems he called her before and she told him she was ill.
OK viz makes it clear it was him.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

1) Would you prefer Queen's backstory or Chuji the rat sub plot in the Sanji vs Queen chapter?

2) Do you think Oda should have concluded Vinsmoke family conflict in WCI instead of dragging it to wano?

3) Will Sanji get Coc despite oda not foreshadowing it like he did with zoro and luffy?
1) backstory. I had a theory that King and Kaido met when they were being experimented on. Got that part right, but I also thought that Queen was one of the scientists there and would be the one to set Kaido free. unfortunately, didn't happen.

2) Idk. I was happy with the resolve from WCI. I just think Oda did a terrible pacing job with Wano's part. Sanji started feeling weird CONVENIENTLY only during the raid, despite using the raid suit before, and CONVENIENTLY didn't feel anything weird during the Black Maria thing. I think Oda handled it poorly because he was busy with trashbbards plot. I think, at this point, I would like to see some Vegapunk's interactions with Sanji.

3) If Oda deems necessary to justify the mandatory shounen power growth, Sanji will get CoC. But I, personally, don't think he needs it.

both him and zoro reaction on same panel, he knew luffy had it wasn't surprised

also this :

And literally his entire character arc being about a failure from a royal bloodline can be a hint of him getting conqueror...

Last edited:
Beef Burst and Flambage Shot are deffo the coolest Sanji finishers…

I love Oda’s use of lighting for Sanji’s final attacks. However it deffo looked better with Flambage Shot. His art is deffo regressing.
I don't think it's art it's more Oda trying to cram and as many things into his panels

1) Queen's back story with Mads will be brought up when Judge or Vegapunk get brought into the story so I don't mind the rat subplot

2) WCI is part of the super saga thats reaches its climax in wano. Also one the main themes of Wano is indenity, the vinsmoke family conflict makes sense to be brought into wano.

3) Yes Sanji will get CoC, Luffy's crew is going to surpass Roger's crew which had 3 conquers. It's also a great way to resolve the royalty plot point of Germa

Last edited: