Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how the MCU works tho, i never understood this constant shit talking about how these movies are "bad on their own", they are not designed to be movies on their own, they are designed as parts of a whole, so it's stupid to review / rate them like that.

It's like trying to rate a random episode of the 6th season of show that has a progressing storyline you didn't watch shit before, makes no sense.
This one is actually worse if you've seen the old movies because it's so disrespectful to the source material and everyone's characterization is off and acting like an exaggerated snl sketch of themselves. Its probably better if you're a zoomer and this is your third spider man movie ever

Reaching there for Sandman and Doc Ock
Neither of them had any reason to leave (or in the case of Sandman betray Peter) and Octavius was properly cured the first time.
Sandman wanted to go back to his daughter, but Peter only wanted to send them back after he cured all the villains. So when Goblin fucked up Peter's plans of healing everyone, and they all escaped, Sandman had no reason to believe that Peter would be able to deal with all those 4 fuckers alone, heal them, and then send them back (remember, Peter could only send them all back together). So Sandman decided to get the Relic from Peter, to activate it himself, because he wanted to go back. Remember, Sandman had to help Peter just to defeat Electro, 2v1, and you think Sandman should just believe Peter would be able to take on all of them? He couldn't risk one of the villains killing Peter, taking the Relic and just going away with it.

Doc Ock didn't just leave, he was attacked by Electro, he blastered in the face and thrown off the building, so he ran, the dude is a fucking scientist, not a fighter, it was his arms AI that made him agressive and fight against Peter before that. And he knew there was 4 villains going ham, why would he stay? imagine being a old scientist with 0 fight experience and you expect him to stay to fight 4 super powered villains? in the end he comes back, but again, he doesn't really fight, he just tricks Electro into thinking his on their side, and then just turns and puts a device on Electro. He helps Peter because Peter fixed the AI shit on his arms, and let him think.

Whan
It's so funny to me that a One Piece fan thinks like that.

One Piece's entire thing is based off on how Oda slowlys builds the world which each arc, even if the arcs are different / equal in many ways.

That's basically the Marvel formula, just in movies instead of Manga / Anime.

It's like going into Water 7 without watching anything before that and saying it's trash.

The MCU movies are not designed to be standalone movies, it's that simple.
Well, it's diferent medias.

I casually go to the cinema from time to time with my wife and since its almost impossible to ignore Marvel movies, i watch some. Each movie looks less like a movie and more like a overpriced random chapter on a bigger story that i don't follow.

When i read a manga series i expect for a long story, simple as that

This one is actually worse if you've seen the old movies because it's so disrespectful to the source material and everyone's characterization is off and acting like an exaggerated snl sketch of themselves. Its probably better if you're a zoomer and this is your third spider man movie ever
Grew up with Raimi trilogy and I still enjoyed the shit outta NWH:watchout:

One Piece's entire thing is based off on how Oda slowlys builds the world which each arc, even if the arcs are different / equal in many ways.

It's like going into Water 7 without watching anything before that and saying it's trash.

The Marvel formula is basically the same plot with different super heroes every time

Especially with the D+ shows and Netflix shows being fully canonized , this rings very true.

Status
Not open for further replies.