Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I never said Marvel Movies are peak movie making lmao, that's far from the truth.

I just defend them from people that say they are trash, that is also far from the truth IMO.
But people are as much entitled to think they are trash, as you are to think they are far from it.
I think most of them are garbage, and others are good.
Will I spam some random forum preaching words of "DON'T WATCH MARVEL! EVERYTIME YOU WATCH A MARVEL MOVIE, A PUPPY DIES!"? Hell no.

But people are as much entitled to think they are trash, as you are to think they are far from it.
I think most of them are garbage, and others are good.
Will I spam some random forum preaching words of "DON'T WATCH MARVEL! EVERYTIME YOU WATCH A MARVEL MOVIE, A PUPPY DIES!"? Hell no.
The same way i'm entitled to think Sanji is Trash and you can think he is the best One Piece character

won't you defend it when i talk trash about him? there you go

It's that simple

Oh stop this dumb Scorsese garbage. He's 100% wrong with that statement. All films are art and cinema. Funny thing is as time has gone on, Feige has LET directors, writers, and cinematographers all produce the film THEY want to make with the themes THEY want to convey.
It aint garbage Marty is speaking tho. All we see is superhero movies, reboots and disney shit
Im soo sorry that i like actual movies more

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The same way i'm entitled to think Sanji is Trash and you can think he is the best One Piece character

won't you defend it when i talk trash about him? there you go

It's that simple
Depends.

I tend to avoid these things.
Only when it's necessary. (Not my fault it happens more often than I would like).
:ihaha:

It aint garbage Marty is speaking tho. All we see is superhero movies, reboots and disney shit
Im soo sorry that i like actual movies more
It's self entitled garbage. Do I criticize Scorsese for literally only making gangster and crime movies with heavy italian/Boston accents? No. Because they are far deeper than that. This is how he treats Marvel films, like they are all the same melting pot with no extra layers.

Like funny shit, I WANT him to direct a Punisher show/film. He'd do it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.