Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
DC should stick to making more "mature" movies, and not ape Marvel, I think they found their style with Joker and the next Batman.
DC should have rebooted the Green Lantern and made an entire "First Phase" with just Green Lantern movies.
There's enough stuff there with the War of Light / Blackest Night stories to hard carry this universe.
Too bad Warner doesn't like to print money.

It's not about being cool or edgy, that's merely you making assumptions about other people just for not liking the equivalent of fast food
Nah it's you trying to be edgy. Know why? Because you make single word comparisons instead of actually explaining why you don't like something.

This is half the fanbase on this site with One Piece, and yet ironically they stay around for whatever reason

DC should have rebooted the Green Lantern and made an entire "First Phase" with just Green Lantern movies.
There's enough stuff there with the War of Light / Blackest Night stories to hard carry this universe.
Too bad Warner doesn't like to print money.
War of light is trash, different colour green lantern rings past yellow are regressive, and retconning the much more interesting Parallax zero hour stuff because Geoff Johns has a massive hardon for Hal Jordan is lame.

It's self entitled garbage. Do I criticize Scorsese for literally only making gangster and crime movies with heavy italian/Boston accents? No. Because they are far deeper than that. This is how he treats Marvel films, like they are all the same melting pot with no extra layers.

Like funny shit, I WANT him to direct a Punisher show/film. He'd do it right.
Thats his style tho.
Every director has his own style.
David Fincher for example, his dark thriller films. You got Fight Club Se7en Gone Girl etc etc they are dark thriller films with some kind of twist near the end.

He can do something else if he wanted

People will still love his movies

It's self entitled garbage. Do I criticize Scorsese for literally only making gangster and crime movies with heavy italian/Boston accents? No. Because they are far deeper than that. This is how he treats Marvel films, like they are all the same melting pot with no extra layers.

Like funny shit, I WANT him to direct a Punisher show/film. He'd do it right.
No one is ever going to make a better punisher film than Lexi Alexander's punisher war zone

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
Nah it's you trying to be edgy. Know why? Because you make single word comparisons instead of actually explaining why you don't like something.

This is half the fanbase on this site with One Piece, and yet ironically they stay around for whatever reason
Well, I'm definitely not going to write a thesis on why fast food is bad now, am I?
It's funny how not liking something as base as marvel flicks is seen as edgy on the internet :okay: