Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta be kidding, right lol?

That movie had absolutely horrible writing/directing.

This is why filmmaking is subjective I guess, but at least Jon Bernthal's version (Netflix) made him into an actual character who spoke lines and had emotion.

If Scorsese would ever touch a Marvel film/show, it would 100% have to be that version of the character.
Yeah if you don't like that movie I'm surprised. It's really perfectly made and is the only punisher movie or show that gets the soul of the character. The show is hit or miss, bernthal is great but theres a lot of bad stuff when he's not on the screen imo

With Vincent / Charlie coming back, i hope to god they bring Jon and Krysten Ritter back, the rest can fuck off :suresure:
I personally wouldn't mind a Heroes for Hire show with them revamped. Ritter should be there as a supporting character for Luke (she doesn't really have much source material beyond what they did in the Netflix stuff). Whether they recast or not, i expect the writing to be 100% better anyway, at least for Iron Fist.

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
When you do a driveby comment, yes it IS edgy lol.

There are plenty of issues with the MCU, along with plenty of legit criticisms from fans, filmmakers and even the people producing the films themselves that acknowledge shit after the fact.

When I call you edgy, it's because you add nothing to the conversation. No one is telling you to write a thesis (what an absolute exaggeration), I'm asking you explain your point.
I don't think you know what edgy means, it's not even a controversial statement. Whether you think it adds to a conversation is subjective, I don't really have to explain myself further beyond my statement that mcu movies are the equivalent of fast food: a spectacle of cgi effects and bright lights but hollow experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.