Status
Not open for further replies.
It aint garbage Marty is speaking tho. All we see is superhero movies, reboots and disney shit
Im soo sorry that i like actual movies more
Dude, that's not how this shit works.

During those times of the 'great movies' you speak off, there were many movies like the "Marvel" ones today.

Like Star Wars, Western Movies, Classic Action movies.

and guess what? they made more money and made more press, it's that simple, because people like that.

and guess what? there are still 'great movies' / 'artsy movies' being made today

We had Lighthouse, Green Knight, Hereditary / Midsommar and other crazy shit, in fact there's more movies like that coming out today because there are more ways to do it on streaming and stuff

Scorsese is just mad that he doesn't make as much money as Marvel Movies :suresure:

No one is ever going to make a better punisher film than Lexi Alexander's punisher war zone
You gotta be kidding, right lol?

That movie had absolutely horrible writing/directing.

This is why filmmaking is subjective I guess, but at least Jon Bernthal's version (Netflix) made him into an actual character who spoke lines and had emotion.

If Scorsese would ever touch a Marvel film/show, it would 100% have to be that version of the character.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

This is why filmmaking is subjective I guess, but at least Jon Bernthal's version (Netflix) made him into an actual character who spoke lines and had emotion.

If Scorsese would ever touch a Marvel film/show, it would 100% have to be that version of the character.
Punisher is a trash character, honestly.
It's a dumbed down Rorschach, and Rorschach is already pretty bad.
:moonwalk:

With Vincent / Charlie coming back, i hope to god they bring Jon and Krysten Ritter back, the rest can fuck off :suresure:

Dude, that's not how this shit works.

During those times of the 'great movies' you speak off, there were many movies like the "Marvel" ones today.

Like Star Wars, Western Movies, Classic Action movies.

and guess what? they made more money and made more press, it's that simple, because people like that.

and guess what? there are still 'great movies' / 'artsy movies' being made today

We had Lighthouse, Green Knight, Hereditary / Midsommar and other crazy shit, in fact there's more movies like that coming out today because there are more ways to do it on streaming and stuff

Scorsese is just mad that he doesn't make as much money as Marvel Movies :suresure:
Damn didnt know you and Marty are friends for him to tell you that

Well, I'm definitely not going to write a thesis on why fast food is bad now, am I?
It's funny how not liking something as base as marvel flicks is seen as edgy on the internet :okay:
When you do a driveby comment, yes it IS edgy lol.

There are plenty of issues with the MCU, along with plenty of legit criticisms from fans, filmmakers and even the people producing the films themselves that acknowledge shit after the fact.

When I call you edgy, it's because you add nothing to the conversation. No one is telling you to write a thesis (what an absolute exaggeration), I'm asking you explain your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.