Status
Not open for further replies.
The Marvel formula is basically the same plot with different super heroes every time
The One Piece formula is basically the same plot with a different Kingdom / Princess / Villain every time.

Then you get a few different arcs where you get a War, like Marineford (you know... like Infinity War / Endgame)

or you get an arc where the Straw Hats fight among themselves (you know... like Civil War)

:kayneshrug:

If you can't tell how One Piece is just the same fucking thing, i'm sorry to say.

:gokulaugh:

If Lance doesn’t inform us soon, I’m gonna fuck his mom
Can you piece of sh.. stop trying to provoke him only to fuck up other people here with their fun for spoilers? It getting bored and annoying to see how you train to bait him again and again and I don't understand why they give you free room for insultig a user here over weeks.

Same here, was a kid with Raimi / Tobey, loved that shit.

Andrew's movies were bad, but i still liked the actor, and his Spider-Man was awesome, best suit and VFX for swinging / making tricks in the air / making jokes out of the enemies he fights.

And i also liked Tom Holland's version.

Win / Win for me :myman:.
Yeah. Rewatched TASM2 with my bro (haven't since the theater release) before the NWH release and I was surprised by the quality of the VFX. It holds extremely well even now. Shame the script of these movies were whack:josad:

You know what's worse than marvel movies?
Armchair critics who think they're hot shit for disliking them :kayneshrug:
It's crazy because they have been some of the most consistently released content the last 10 years, and only seem to get better and one up itself. The franchise has enough legs to stand on that it's attracted better and better directors and actors to it's door step.

Like call me a shill all you want, but this shit is undeniable, and is far beyond any Star Wars or Game of Thrones or Lord of Rings (the godfather of fucking fantasy) of our time. It's actually pretty ridiculous how consistently good the franchise is after all this time.

And we STILL don't have Mutants or the F4 properly incorpated yet.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Can you piece of sh.. stop trying to provoke him only to fuck up other people here with their fun for spoilers? It getting bored and annoying to see how you train to bait him again and again and I don't understand why they give you free room for insultig a user here over weeks.
yeah just ban this trash and be rid of him, we'll have less threads about the dick sizes of oda's drawings too

Sandman wanted to go back to his daughter, but Peter only wanted to send them back after he cured all the villains. So when Goblin fucked up Peter's plans of healing everyone, and they all escaped, Sandman had no reason to believe that Peter would be able to deal with all those 4 fuckers alone, heal them, and then send them back (remember, Peter could only send them all back together). So Sandman decided to get the Relic from Peter, to activate it himself, because he wanted to go back. Remember, Sandman had to help Peter just to defeat Electro, 2v1, and you think Sandman should just believe Peter would be able to take on all of them? He couldn't risk one of the villains killing Peter, taking the Relic and just going away with it.

Doc Ock didn't just leave, he was attacked by Electro, he blastered in the face and thrown off the building, so he ran, the dude is a fucking scientist, not a fighter, it was his arms AI that made him agressive and fight against Peter before that. And he knew there was 4 villains going ham, why would he stay? imagine being a old scientist with 0 fight experience and you expect him to stay to fight 4 super powered villains? in the end he comes back, but again, he doesn't really fight, he just tricks Electro into thinking his on their side, and then just turns and puts a device on Electro. He helps Peter because Peter fixed the AI shit on his arms, and let him think.
You can play it that Sandman is just low IQ and amoral and hence why he makes poor decisions, but running away and then teaming up with the other two villains against Spiderman at the same time makes no sense.

Doc Ock ghosting Spiderman made no sense, no matter how you try to spin it.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
My only problem with Marvel movies is not the films.
It's the 20+ year old fans that insist these movies are more than just a mass cheap entertainment products.
Enjoy the film and be happy.
Don't like it? Watch something else.

I hate "hurr durr I only watch some foreigner movie that no one ever heard of" as much as I hate "Marvel films are peak movie making".

Status
Not open for further replies.