Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Eustass kid fan. Not a wanker though. So I accept the reality that Zoro > kidd and what future awaits Kidd.

And, kidd does owe Luffy. If it wasn't for luffy entering wano and specifically udon and causing havoc kidd would still be in udon prison
What future awaits him, lets see the opinion of the real Eustass Kidd fan

Kidd would escape anyway, he returned only to stay with Killer

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Kaido acknowledges Luffy just by his punches....

Meanwhile "Zoro has to kill Kaido so he'll acknowledge him."

Luffy fighting nerfed kaido who is carrying onighshimau in his third attempt.

Luffy and kaido laughs after hitting each other indicating they both like fighting and thus enjoying

Celestial dragon - Kaido acknowledged Luffy:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Acknowledged what? That luffy punch is strong enough to tickle him to laugh and push him down ?:suresure:

Zoro fans are the last species to talk about 'plot' growth or plot armor whatever shit you call it.
Imagine being a Zoro fan and talking about character growth :suresure:. Man literally never had an ounce of growth since chapter 1.
Dry character with the badass character trope saying “Luffy will be Pirate King” or “I made a promise to never lose”,
Zoro fans: cHaRacTeR DeVel0pmEnT

Luffy fighting nerfed kaido who is carrying onighshimau in his third attempt.

Luffy and kaido laughs after hitting each other indicating they both like fighting and thus enjoying

Celestial dragon - Kaido acknowledged Luffy:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Acknowledged what? That luffy punch is strong enough to tickle him to laugh and push him down ?:suresure:
this time of day and already taking high doses of cope? take it easy, it still has the full script and the images

Status
Not open for further replies.