Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
So how enjoying the fight and having laugh about it means Luffy befriended kaido?

You sanji fans are shitting on luffy for no reason.

Luffy fans let's change our votes and vote for king in CoTY
Nice try.
But that's just a minor thing about the fight that I don't like.
Besides it's just a catchup chapter. I'm still excited for the chapters dedicated to the fight entirely.

VOTE FOR SANJI! THE FUTURE PIRATE KING NEED THEMES FOR BOTH OF HIS WINGS!
:lumazed::zosmug::stealthblack:

@ShishioIsBack stating that "ok you respect Islam but you shouldn't expect others to respect it to" is like saying.. just coz you respect your mother doesn't mean I'm warranted to respect her too.

if i chose you as my metric of how i see your religion... then god forbid i'd rather assume it'd be radical sect than hinduism itself
I won't be expecting everyone to respect my mom the same way I do tho? They don't even know my mom

Why do you think I am a radical?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He’s just enjoying a nice fight and laughing with his new rival, who tried to murder Momo and Tama and everyone his family
First, Kaido is not Luffy's rival. He is a stepping stone

Second, luffy only shared small laugh. No big deal here. Infact it's better because this shows he is calm and composed instead of going berserk - thus better control over haki and situation despite what happened earlier

Third, you seriously can't read between the lines
So how enjoying the fight and having laugh about it means Luffy befriended kaido?

You sanji fans are shitting on luffy for no reason.

Luffy fans let's change our votes and vote for king in CoTY

Not just sanji and zoro.
Robin didn't befriended Black Maria.
Jinbe wasn't laughing at Whoswho racist fishermen jokes.
Franky wasn't inviting Sasaki to go for a drink after the fight like Senor Pink.

I'm not against Luffy having his "goku" moment with someone. But with fucking KAIDO????? Couldn't it be with freaking SHANKS??????
Luffy befriended who?
Luffy finally enjoying that he is able to actually stand against a Yonkou and how this fight is literally a decisive marker from him on the series now means he is befriending Kaido?
The hell is wrong with you guys?
That's the same as saying King befriended Zoro because he acknowledged him as a great swordsman.

Luffy literally said he is enjoying the fight (as he should lol 1020 chapters to be able to fight a Yonkou) and people come saying he is befriending Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.