Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy has been wanting to defeat a yonko ever since the start of the timeskip. Let the man be hype lol. Defeating 1 is the biggest feat you can do as a pirate other than staight up becoming pirate king
Him being excited to beat kaidos ass =/= he forgives or even likes kaido

Part of the reason is probably also because when I was a Kid as a Hindu I faced religious discrimination in Pakistan @notAfanboy @BleakAsh
They had this weird obsession of trying to convert me to Islam
I am from Pakistan.

The missionaries do the same in both countries, i.e., India and Pakistan.

The situation is particularly bad in these countries. But, if you are in Islamabad, Lahore or any other upscale area, you will not be bothered. The economic situation also dictates these factors.
You know how easy it is to manipulate poor people in this region.

I am sorry for the discrimination you faced in Pakistan. The piece of shits dont know anything about Islam, they just know how to do labor work, produce children, and rally behind extremists.

I think education can solve a lot of these problems. But, hey if people are educated then who will vote to those who want to gain sympathy based on religious statements?

And it isn't. And this Is why this fight lacks tension
It will have tension, as the fight goes on. This is more of an update chapter throughout Onigashima, when we get the uninterrupted fight, Luffy won’t be all giddy.
What irks me is that no one’s complaining how Zoro and Sanji fights had so little tension post-powerups.

your are comparing apples with peaches.....:kaidowhat:
Zoro mid diff King with advcoc and King has a better defense than kaido
Luffy&Kaido are both to the ground after some advcoc clashes.... Zoro took hakkay and continues after clown:suresure:
Zoro Ap and lethality prior to advcoc was superior to Luffy same is with advcoc.
Learn to read the manga.
Albert can’t be compared to Kaido. If Zoro mid diffed him, Luffy low diffs him with any serious attack.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No, and even If I do it won't change the final result But still yeah show me some doing that
At least I will find out I was accusing marimo bois for no reason
I am not going to put efforts for nothing.

If you are ready to change your vote to king then I will show you.

If I failed to present evidence then I will go hiatus for 3 weeks from worst gen

So you do agree it feels out of place. Luffy isn't Goku
It seems to be related to something though, I remember Sandman talking about it the first time Kaido and Luffy were laughing so there might be something to come from this, the same way Zoro calling the full names of his swords was odd but it was building a plot about them.

I am from Pakistan.

The missionaries do the same in both countries, i.e., India and Pakistan.

The situation is particularly bad in these countries. But, if you are in Islamabad, Lahore or any other upscale area, you will not be bothered. The economic situation also dictates these factors.
You know how easy it is to manipulate poor people in this region.

I am sorry for the discrimination you faced in Pakistan. The piece of shits dont know anything about Islam, they just know how to do labor work, produce children, and rally behind extremists.

I think education can solve a lot of these problems. But, hey if people are educated then who will vote to those who want to gain sympathy based on religious statements?
Issue is education, they need to teach tolerance in schools

Status
Not open for further replies.