Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Thanks for the tag Rayan. After 50 pages of reading people shit on Drake for the spoilers, I had to ignore some people because even though a tiny handful of people like Drake on here to begin with, it's still messed up to have to wade through all that. Some of yall know by now that he'd my favorite character.

At this point, I don't believe he is dead even though we don't know all the details - likely not since Oda doesn't really kill characters off - but I want to wait til the pics are out to really give my opinion.

That aside... It's currently disappointing because Drake is a good dude on the right side (with the Strawhats, Yamato and Co) and yet Apoo, who has been a snake this whole time, gets to run away with his life. I like Apoo and he is funny, but he really doesn't deserve to haul ass after everything he has done during this raid.

He literally wanted to finish off everyone after the fights were over lol and yeah maybe that's the pirate way, but I don't believe that shit isn't without its karma. It's almost funny when that is considered, but if it turns out that the spoilers are true, it just doesn't make any sense to me at this point as far as Drake's role.

What was the point??

Drake has barely done anything during this raid. He only showed one named attack compared to all the rest of the WorstGen in Wano. He hadn't gotten any clear fights until the CP0 and ontop of that, he doesn't even take a W (or manage to escape) which I guess it's all to be expected since he's the 1% man.

Now 1% is better than 0%, but where does Drake go from here (if he is truly down)??
I don’t think he is truest done nor dead. But yeah Oda really messed up with the character…. No real fight, no real hype, nothing. Even Drake vs Apoo les nowhere.
I understand that Oda has to hype the CP0 boss but Drake really served as a hype tool.

Don’t worry I think Apoo will be take down by someone else on the road maybe Yamato if he stays with a Number or someone else. It would be weird if he manages to escape unscathed.

About Drake future : I think he will have a role when the marine Willa come to Wano. We saw numerous marine battleship near the main island so they are coming full force. And now that Drake spy role is revealed now no point pretending to be pirate. He will be promoted to Vice admiral position and will have other wild missions with Sword. Maybe thanks to Drake we will see the Sword chief etc

The countries we idolize are responsible for this. I am sorry to say this, but it is true.

Article about colonial mindset
I don't idolize any country
I love living in America tho, I would live in no other country besides America but I know it has fucked so many countries over. Especially Afghanistan.
And Indo-pak is fucked over by British and Pakistan is now getting fucked over by China. As much as Pakistan likes to be buddy buddy with China what they don't realize is that China is not "aiding" Pakistan they are giving them loans so they can eventually take their land

advCOC thunder bagua did jackshit to Law:vistalaugh:
You think Law could just tank Asura fine? :fujilaugh:
Zoro took the full hit, and Zoro was still conscious after. Just take in consideration that Zoro coudnt move on his own after Asura due to Hakkai.
They are clown, we dont need to take it so seriously when they cant read a manga :milaugh:

Abilities to manipulate fire
Ace can control fire and akaenu can make lava punches rain [and maybe can do a lot more]
Phoenix type regeneration: Mythological animal
He can't regenerate:risicheck:
Having wings of an angel, basically a fallen angel
Yeah robin and monet also have mythical df then:saden:
Literally called a God
So? Celestial dragons are called gods too lol:cantseeme:
What part of it is not mythical lmao
None:ihaha:
:hapnoel:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Thanks for the tag Rayan. After 50 pages of reading people shit on Drake for the spoilers, I had to ignore some people because even though a tiny handful of people like Drake on here to begin with, it's still messed up to have to wade through all that. Some of yall know by now that he'd my favorite character.

At this point, I don't believe he is dead even though we don't know all the details - likely not since Oda doesn't really kill characters off - but I want to wait til the pics are out to really give my opinion.

That aside... It's currently disappointing because Drake is a good dude on the right side (with the Strawhats, Yamato and Co) and yet Apoo, who has been a snake this whole time, gets to run away with his life. I like Apoo and he is funny, but he really doesn't deserve to haul ass after everything he has done during this raid.

He literally wanted to finish off everyone after the fights were over lol and yeah maybe that's the pirate way, but I don't believe that shit isn't without its karma. It's almost funny when that is considered, but if it turns out that the spoilers are true, it just doesn't make any sense to me at this point as far as Drake's role.

What was the point??

Drake has barely done anything during this raid. He only showed one named attack compared to all the rest of the WorstGen in Wano. He hadn't gotten any clear fights until the CP0 and ontop of that, he doesn't even take a W (or manage to escape) which I guess it's all to be expected since he's the 1% man.

Now 1% is better than 0%, but where does Drake go from here (if he is truly down)??
I'll be honest. Drop op. Go watch jurassic Park.

If CP0 can rape Tobiroppo level dudes this badly I literally have nothing to worry about.

CP0 are heavily implied by Mother Caramel to be weaker than Admirals. So if these guys are like first or second commander level than rest assured admirals are above commanders and close to emperors.

We don’t even know what Ryokugyu looks like.

My agenda is basically complete.
This .
CP0 wank = Admirale wank

Luffy < Zoro
Luffy has no counter to Zoros lethality
Zoros endurance shits on Luffys
Plus Luffy can't deal with Zoros Haki Hame Ha if Kaido is tanking his attacks for days
That final attack kills Kaido

Zoro needs just one clean hit to Kill Luffy
Luffy needs 1 million to K.O Zoro
Luffy literally stands no fighting chance @AdmiralKinyagi
Nah.

If Kaido’s COC attacks are barely doing anything to Luffy Zoro’s will do nothing.

It isn’t Zoro’s fault, Luffy just has Fairy Tail plot bullshit and he’s fighting an emperor

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if Zoro's offence > Kaido's offence. But Kaido's defence >>>>> Zoro's defence. If Zoro offence is 1 level above Kaido, Kaido defence is like 10 levels above Zoro.
That's bullshit
Zoros offense >>>> Kaidos offense
Just look at how utterly massive Zoros CoC is
And why does Kaidos offense matter if Zoro can kill him in one or two slashes and Zoro is faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.