Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro didn't technically need AdvCoC to hurt King either.

Once he figured out Kings secret he was able to damage him the AdvCoC gave him more potency for sure but he'd have damaged King regardless if he knew how Kings body worked.
Stop being retarded.
Zoros acoc hits > zoros non acoc hits

King was tanking acoc hits without his flame

Kaido was hurt without acoc by zoro

Yet you saying king without his flame durability is shit

Cry all you want. The sfx for hunger is coming from his stomach not his wound
He asks hioyri for food before the fight.
The proof is zoro has lost way more blood in the past and not passed out.

Meanwhile luffy been kod how many times??? Lmfaooooo
"Sfx trumps several lines of direct dialogue blaming the wound."
Copium.

Absolutely garbage
while non CoC Zoro was making Kaido scream like a bitch, cough blood, get his scales cut, King tanks 3 CoC attacks from Zoro.
CoC attacks >>>>>> Non CoC attacks
Everyone got their hits in on dragon Kaido, it didn’t really do anything. Even Momo made him scream, Kaido just flopping like lebron james. Kaido will overpower Zoro’s coc attacks easily:steef:

King has trash endurance without his fire on. Marco beat his ass at one point lol
Do you even know what endurance is? King didn't even react to Marco's attack, he took less damage from Marco's knee than Kaido did from scabbards attack and then he whooped Marco's ass and Marco is still injured.
He also took Oni giri lost a lot of blood but had no reaction like he didn't even feel it.
That's called endurance lol
What kinda jokers do we get everyday?

I don’t think he is truest done nor dead. But yeah Oda really messed up with the character…. No real fight, no real hype, nothing. Even Drake vs Apoo les nowhere.
I understand that Oda has to hype the CP0 boss but Drake really served as a hype tool.

Don’t worry I think Apoo will be take down by someone else on the road maybe Yamato if he stays with a Number or someone else. It would be weird if he manages to escape unscathed.

About Drake future : I think he will have a role when the marine Willa come to Wano. We saw numerous marine battleship near the main island so they are coming full force. And now that Drake spy role is revealed now no point pretending to be pirate. He will be promoted to Vice admiral position and will have other wild missions with Sword. Maybe thanks to Drake we will see the Sword chief etc
Yeah most likely not done nor dead, but it really does feel like a fumble on Oda's part after everything we know about Drake's character.

I can't imagine the chances of Apoo leaving and blabbing about the CP0 and Drake's status as a Spy/Marine, so yeah, it would be weird if he just doesn't go down.

As for the future of Drake, I do wonder about that. While we did see Marine battle ships, they are being sent by the World Government and the CP0, working for the WG, were supposed to kill Drake (not leave him alive, but we all know how it goes in OP).

Drake's role as a spy has been revealed though, so. Hmm. We shall see I guess.

Everyone got their hits in on dragon Kaido, it didn’t really do anything. Even Momo made him scream, Kaido just flopping like lebron james. Kaido will overpower Zoro’s coc attacks easily:steef:
Zoro actually blitzed and scarred Hybrid Kaido in pure 1v1, mean while Law had to cheap shot him.
Dragon Kaido was too scared to take Zoros attack he was shitting his pants alongside Big Mom "Kaido dodge"
lmao have Kaido show he can overpower Luffys tiny ass CoC before he can survive Zoros CoC

B

Ballel

same goes for my country that claims to be "Islamic" when in reality its just the left overs of the British twats that ruled over us

but your adolescent lump of logical waste up there assumes that adherence of religions by people whether contradictory or not represents the ideology itself which is FALSSEE
:christnally:

Status
Not open for further replies.